September 2019 babies!

posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Is this your first / second / etc child?
    First : (14 votes)
    54 %
    Second : (10 votes)
    38 %
    Third : (2 votes)
    8 %
    Fourth : (0 votes)
    Fifth or more : (0 votes)
  • Post # 78
    980 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

sunworshipbride :  Awesome thanks!! I just sent a request to join. I see the group as a closed group though – not a secret group?

Post # 79
    2625 posts
    Sugar bee

Ahhhh I can’t believe I’m joining this thread!!!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 28

How far along are you? 4 weeks and 2 days

Estimated due date? September 16, 2019

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 8

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday January 8

Who have you told? My husband and I told our immediate family members

When do you plan to tell other people? Friends- 12 weeks, work- a long time

How did you tell your partner? I had our dogs walk in with little signs around their necks saying “official toy tester” and “guard dog in training” while I wore a t-shirt that said “does this shirt make me look pregnant?” and I handed him the positive pregnancy test.

Any symptoms? Vivid dreams and some lower back pain but not really noticeable

What are you most excited about? Spending the holidays with our family and the new baby

When is your first appointment? February 11

When are you planning to find out the sex? ASAP

Post # 80
    439 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

ROLL CALL!

Cautiosuly rollcalling as my beta isn’t for another week but I am just so excited

How old are you (if you want to share)? 27, wife is 26 (same-sex couple)

How far along are you? 3w3d

Estimated due date? Sept 22nd!

How many cycles trying? This was our first IVF transfer 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday at lunch 4dp5dt (equivalent to 9dpo) BETA isn’t for a week

Who have you told? My wife, my local infertility group, and our church director

When do you plan to tell other people? Family after beta, close friends that know we just did a transfer after ultrasound at 6 weeks.  Announcing at 11 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? We got lunch together yesterday and decided to test.  I had a negative yesterday morning so I was fully expecting it to be negative still.  I look down and say, “oh my god it’s positive!  It’s positive!” and then hand her the test.

Any symptoms? I want to eat meat all the time (usually don’t really care for it), I am hot, mild cramping, and bloated.

What are you most excited about? Meeting our baby and seeing who they become!

When is your first appointment? Beta is 1-16, ultrasound will be at 6 weeks, and get released from RE to regular OBGYN at 10 weeks.

When are you planning to find out the sex? As soon as we can haha

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. IMG_8015

IMG_8025_1

Post # 81
    180 posts
    Blushing bee

How old are you (if you want to share)? -29

How far along are you? – 4 Weeks 6 Days

Estimated due date? – 9/12/2018

What # baby is this for you? -1

How many cycles trying?  -3

When did you get your BFP? -1/5/2018

Who have you told?  – Just Darling Husband

When do you plan to tell other people? – Yes, probably not until 13 weeks. I may tell my Mom before that, I think I’ll need her support. My Darling Husband is sensitive about me telling my parents before his but his Mom is so overbearing and I don’t think I could go thru a miscarriage with her knowing.

How did you tell your partner? – Handed him the test, which he didn’t believe because the second line was faint. I made him go buy one of the yes or no tests, it was Yes+ as I told him haha

Any symptoms? – Not yet

What are you most excited about? – Still a bit in shock I think haha

When is your first appointment?  – Not scheduled yet, the office didn’t have their schedule ready for February and we will be away the last week in January (when I would have scheduled my 8 week appointment). 

When are you planning to find out the sex? – Definitely, as soon as we can

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like

Post # 84
    19 posts
    Newbee

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 25

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated due date? 9/19/19

How many cycles trying? 4th…5 months, 3rd cycle after MMC in cycle 1

When did you get your BFP? today 1/9 (15dpo)

Who have you told? just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? I’ll tell my mom today, but no one else for as long as possible. I want to be cautiously hopeful this time.

How did you tell your partner? I came home from work and whined to him abot my TTC anxiety and symptom spotting, which I do frequently. Then went to take a test, came out and showed it to him to prove it wasn’t just in my head.

Any symptoms? sore boobs, sensitivity to smells, a little brownish CM today

What are you most excited about? Holding my healthy baby!

When is your first appointment?   haven’t made it yet. I need to find a new OB/midwife since I have PTSD from my MC whenever I go back to that office.

When are you planning to find out the sex? Undecided. Part of me wants to be surprised because I have theis weird belief that my son will come back to me, and I don’t know how I’d feel if it’s a girl. But I orginally hoped for a girl, so would be thrilled either way.

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like.

Post # 85
    6700 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

bananasareyellow :  Just stopping by. Congratulations!

Post # 88
    201 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2017 - Edson Keith Mansion

How old are you (if you want to share)? 26

How far along are you? 5 weeks, 2 days 

Estimated due date? September 11

What # baby is this for you? Baby #1

How many cycles trying? 2nd cycle post-MC, so 3rd total

When did you get your BFP? Today! 

Who have you told? Husband and three closest friends, who have been so supportive over the past few months. 

When do you plan to tell other people? My hubby’s bday is right around 16 weeks, maybe we will wait until then, maybe not. 

How did you tell your partner? I’m in FL, he’s on vacation in Cali, I sent him a picture of a soon to be daddy t-shirt and cute rainbow onesie then called him at like 3 or 4 am his time. 

Any symptoms? Not really–my husband claims my sense of smell has gotten better but I haven’t noticed. A little trouble sleeping the past 2 nights even though I’ve been tired. 

What are you most excited about? Better question is what am I NOT excited about?

When is your first appointment? The office isn’t getting me in until February 6. I’ll be about 9 weeks then, can anyone tell me if that is normal? They also gave me a packet of info saying they do an ultrasound at 18 weeks. Does that mean they won’t be doing one early? My 8 week scan last time is when we found out things weren’t good and I don’t think I would be able to handle waiting until 18 weeks 

When are you planning to find out the sex? Whenever we can

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors