September 2019 babies!

posted 11 months ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Is this your first / second / etc child?
    First : (22 votes)
    59 %
    Second : (13 votes)
    35 %
    Third : (2 votes)
    5 %
    Fourth : (0 votes)
    Fifth or more : (0 votes)
  • Post # 107
    982 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

bananasareyellow :  I can PM you for some reason! Can you try PMing me? Well, I did send you one, but it came back to me as ‘deleted user”

Post # 109
    2961 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Wynn Las Vegas

bananasareyellow :  I can’t figure out how to pm, but I would like to join the facebook group! 

Post # 113
    359 posts
    Helper bee

Hi everyone, I just got a BFP on Saturday! My estimated due date is 9/23. Hoping to join y’all! 

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 29, almost 30

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated due date? September 23

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 3ish

When did you get your BFP? 1/12

Who have you told? Just the husband 

When do you plan to tell other people? I might end up telling my parents around 8 weeks because I see them so often but not telling anyone else until after the first tri

How did you tell your partner? I took a test on a whim in the middle of the day while we were both home. He had no idea what was coming. I had bought a little onesie hockey jersey with our last name on it months ago and I was like, “guess what….” and held up the jersey. 

Any symptoms? A little bloated, sore boobs

What are you most excited about? I’m honestly a little terrified but so excited to have a baby and see my husband be a dad! 

When is your first appointment?   Valentine’s Day 

When are you planning to find out the sex? Yes! 

Post # 115
    359 posts
    Helper bee

Okay ladies, I need some help. I booked a trip to visit my best friend several months ago and it’s this coming weekend. I’m only 4w1d right now and don’t really want to tell anyone yet. Any ideas how I can pretend I’m drinking but actually not drink? I’m normally a wine drinker so she’ll notice for sure if I’m not drinking at all. 

I don’t see her often so I don’t want to cancel the trip. Help! 

Post # 116
    710 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - California

hemiandhighheels :  I got away with just saying “no thanks” or “maybe later”. You could also say you are trying to eat your calories rather than drink, doing a cleanse, etc. 

Post # 117
    457 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

hemiandhighheels :  No advice but I failed at this one.  We went out of town this past weekend and stayed with a family friend.  I denied wine and she goes, “soooooo just not drinking for now or….” and I have no poker face.  Looked at my wife and we both started grinning.  She instantly knew (lactation consultant who works with babies all day) so we ended up spilling the beans to her at 3w6d!  Hopefully you have a better poker face than me.  I know a lot of people are doing the no drink January so you could always say that.

Post # 118
    359 posts
    Helper bee

1111makeawish :  Yeah I’m afraid she’s going to guess right away. I’m staying at her house and then we are traveling to another town together for a girls’ weekend. It’ll be really hard to hide it or fake it. 

Post # 119
    424 posts
    Helper bee

I’d love to join you ladies! I’m super super early but excited and trying to be optimistic. 

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 29

How far along are you? 3 weeks, 5 days according to LMP; 3 weeks, 3 days according to ovulation.

Estimated due date? 9/27/19

What # baby is this for you? 2. Our son will be 2.5 when I’m due.

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Squintiest squinter last night at 9DPO, this morning’s looked better!

Who have you told? Oh yikes  husband, 2 friends, the moms. We’re can’t help it! We would be fine sharing MC news with them, as well.

When do you plan to tell other people? More immediate family sometime in the first trimester. For work… can I just never tell them? 🙂 As late as possible, when it’s obvious.

How did you tell your partner? He’s been squinting with me. I wanted to do something cute, but I also really wanted him to check my tests out.

Any symptoms? Vivid dreams!!!! They started the night before last and I’m not a symptom spotter, but these actually made me wonder if I could be pregnant. Like super weird and jarring.

What are you most excited about? Having another little one around. I’m nostalgic for all the things from my first kiddo, pregnancy and when he was little. I’m so excited he’ll have a little brother or sister.

When is your first appointment? I need to call them! Probably at 8 weeks or so?

When are you planning to find out the sex? ASAP! So much credit to those who can wait, I think that’s super fun!

Include a photo of your BFP if you would like. It’s a squinter still! Fingers crossed!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors