SEPTEMBER 2019 POAS Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 31
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Kaneohe, Hawaii

heartandstars :  whoops. I roll called for Sept cos I have a wonky cycle. Currently cd32 and no af in sight. Historically, 32 days is my longest cycle. FF gave me dotted crosshairs on cd24, making me 8dpo and af on Sept 4! Not sure what going on. Had yellow tinged ewcm yesterday. So frustrating. 

Post # 32
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

anev :  Thanks, fingers crossed! I don’t get the results for 5 weeks πŸ™ Did you get your day 6 report? How did everything go? 

goldenbrown :  Thank you!

Post # 33
1515 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

mrsstephjbee :  5 weeks! Omg that’s a long wait!  We ended up having 4 blasts frozen, I am so incredibly thankful. My clinic makes you wait a natural cycle before fet prep (and af came yesterday), so I’m anxiously waiting for the next 27 days to go by so I can plan the fet!

Post # 34
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

anev :  Wow we are cycle buddies again. I am on the last day of AF and depending on my results I could do a FET at the end of September or start of October! So happy for you, hope they are your future babies!

Post # 35
410 posts
Helper bee

Blazing positive OPK this morning so I’m pretty excited – I always get positive OPKs so pretty sure I’m ovulating normally and I was worried that Clomid (this is my first clomid cycle) would mess things up somehow. Nope!  As positive as positive can be – plus right on time! Today is CD15

Post # 36
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

BeepBopB00p :  fingers crossed for you! I’ve never had any symptoms are bad experiences with Clomid in the past. Hope it helps!

heartandstars :  i live in a small city and theres only 2 fertility docs so i get it but i wish they staggered the summer months or had a locum come in so theres always one doctor at least…but im just being selfish haha 

Are the Clear Blue digital OPK’s worth it? I’m doing IUI’s so the doctors are monitoring but I always do opk’s still. I’ve been using wondfo forever but thinking of switching it up. For people that have used it, is it worth money?

Post # 37
1802 posts
Buzzing bee

My transfer has gotten pushed twice. If my linig still comes in at a 6 on Tuesday my cycle wll be canceled.

Post # 38
1515 posts
Bumble bee

mrsstephjbee :  my transfer probably won’t be until November 😩. I’m on cd3 of a natura cycle then I start the dreaded pill again for 3 weeks. I definitely think bcp was the worst part of ivf.

MrsHawkeye :  yay for a positive opk!! Hopefully this clomid cycle works for you!

mrsalexander :  I haven’t used digitals, I can’t justify the cost but I’ve found wondfo to be great for me

mama2bee71 :  that’s awful! Do they know why your lining isn’t getting thicker? Have you ever been pregnant before??Drink all the pom juice. 🀞🀞

Post # 39
396 posts
Helper bee

Had my first monitoring appt this cycle today! Had 2 follicle at 16mm and 1 only at 10.6 mm. Hoping that sucker grows so we have 2 eggs this cycle.

Since my initial AFC was so high, I was nervous I’d have too many grow and they’d cancel the cycle but we are on track to have the IUI early this week!!!

Post # 40
396 posts
Helper bee

Oops, meant I have 1 follicle at 16.2, 1 at 10.6 and another smaller one (they didn’t tell me size). Estrogen was 230

Post # 41
3 posts
Wannabee

Lurking but wanted to share my past situation.

Diagnosed with PCOS. Had never been preg before. Trued unsuccessfully for a few years.

Heard about, did some research, and took the herb Red Clover for about a month before conceiving my daughter.

Post # 42
680 posts
Busy bee

expedition200183 :  Not to be rude but I’m super confused about the point of this post? This group is pretty sacred for the girls in here and I’m not sure what positivity your comment adds to the group. If you’re looking to help I would respectfully suggest posting a thread of your own vs just talking about what herb may or may not have been the cause of your subsequent pregnancy. 

Post # 43
1515 posts
Bumble bee

Yeah, pretty sure clover isn’t going to be much help but thanks for the laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post # 44
1515 posts
Bumble bee

BeepBopB00p :  it’s interesting with a high afc and on clomid that you have only a couple follicles growing! It’s not a bad thing though, over 3 and most REs won’t do iui due to the risk of higher order multiples. Hopefully that second follicle catches up, but all it takes is one and there are definitely people who are successful with iui! 

Post # 45
1515 posts
Bumble bee

Realized I’ll be away from my dh this cycle cd9-cd14 and on my last few cycles before ivf I oed on cd13. Oh well, we need a little break and I am just wishing this month to pass so we can start prep for our FET!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors