SEPTEMBER 2019 POAS Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Treatment)

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 77
337 posts
Helper bee

I had a super vivid dream last night that I was pregnant with twins (one boy and one girl). Fingers crossed!!!

This TWW has been the hardest I’ve had in awhile!

Post # 78
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

BeepBopB00p :  I had very weird dreams with my daughter!

Transfer is done!! Now I wait!!!!!!

Post # 79
337 posts
Helper bee

mama2bee71 : AHHHH so exciting!! I was thinking about testing the 15th. It’ll be 11 dpiui and 13 days after the trigger shot so the HCG from that should be gone by then. Bought a pack of FRER yesterday! 

Post # 80
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!!! I have 7 tests ready to go! If you understand it may be negative cause it’s too early and that’s ok… test!!! BeepBopB00p :  

Post # 83
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

heartandstars :  I have felt pretty nauses today and have had some weird dreams the past two days so I am goign to maybe test tomorrow. Im not getting my hopes up since its early but maybe I will get a squinter 🙂 

Post # 84
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

Maybe I’m crazy but I swear I see a line. 5dt4dp I’ll test again tomorrow!!!!

Post # 86
393 posts
Helper bee

AF showed yesterday, I’m out!

Post # 87
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  Im trying to do a pee hold so I can do another one and a digital (I stocked up on tests lol). 

MrsHawkeye :  Im sorry. Baby dust to you.

Post # 88
3285 posts
Sugar bee

heartandstars :  I’m out this month, AF showed up this morning.

Good luck to everyone else POAS in September!

Post # 90
338 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/35

Baby #: 1

Cycles TTC: 13

Current CD/DPO: 16/2dpiui

Usual cycle length: PCOS means I have no normal. It varies between 38-50 days…

Ovulation date or procedure: IUI was 9/11

POAS/Beta Day: Waiting until at least 9/23. I go 9/26 for labs if AF doesnt show

Known fertility issues: Endometriosis and [borderline] PCOS (doctor said if I weighed more it would be definite)

BFP Plan: Ava bracelet, OPKs, Clomid, Ovidrel, IUI, Preseed, Prenatals, Pineapple, etc…

Trying anything new this month? This was my first month doing the trigger shot, to ensure that ovulation happens along with the IUI. My last cycle was cancelled, and the cycle before that I wasn’t being monitored, went for an IUI after a positive OPK and the didn’t ovulate for another 10 days…

For Fun – What is you favorite fall acitivity? I really enjoy pumpkin carving and roasting pumpkin seeds!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors