September 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
550 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

rendezvous89 :  I’m sorry, I won’t be roll calling with you but I just wanted to say that I think it’s both awesome and hilarious that you started a September board in July and then pointed out that you’re a Type A. I think we might have guessed that haha ❀️

Post # 5
6231 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Darling Husband and I were kind of NTNP for a bit, and even though we hit my FW 4 times, nothing happened.  It took us 9 cycles to get our baby girl the first time, so I’m gearing up for another long journey.  September will be our first cycle seriously TTC again. I’m so hoping to get pregnant this fall… I am so excited to go through it again…

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29 and 33

Baby #: 2 (plus one stepson)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Currently on CD 25 of my second to last cycle before TTC.  Expecting AF tomorrow or Friday.

Ovulation Date: For my TTC cycle, about 9/8

POAS Date: 9/22

Usual Cycle Length: About 26 days

Cycles Trying: We had 4 cycles NTNP where we hit my FW at least once.  This past cycle, we didn’t hit my FW, and I don’t think we’ll hit it again this next cycle.  This Roll Call (September) is our first cycle really TTC.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Temping, charting fertile CM, OPKs, BD timing, prenatals, and Darling Husband has been taking a bit of Fertilaid.

Trying anything new this month? This will be our first month seriously TTC, so better BD timing and more BDing in my FW.

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SeaOfLove

For Fun: Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why? How organized I am (also very Type A) and how patient I’ve become through my journey of motherhood…  Being a stepmom was my first lesson in patience, and having an infant was my second. My least favorite?  It might be how overwhelmed I can get through compassion fatigue. It’s exhausting feeding off of other peoples’ emotions.

Post # 5
6231 posts
Bee Keeper

I’ve been trying to post, but when I went to edit my typo, it deleted my post… now it says I made a duplicate post, or it acts like it posted, but it didn’t.  I’ll try again this afternoon.

Post # 6
6231 posts
Bee Keeper

Duplicated… These posting glitches are annoying. Yeesh.  Sorry.

Post # 8
5556 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

I have been talking about number two for at least two years. Looking at calendars, figuring out timing that would be ideal… I cannot believe that it’s here, we will be trying during my next cycle. 

Your age/partner’s age:  34/43

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: N/A, I’m about 1dpo for this cycle but we aren’t trying until the next one

Ovulation Date: 8/26

POAS Date: Probably won’t last past 9dpo πŸ˜† so 9/4

Usual Cycle Length: seems to be about 24 days, I stopped the nuva ring in May so my body could still be adjusting

Cycles Trying:  #1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve done opk tests for a few cycles to see if my calendar lines up, the calendar would show an ovulation date and my opk would be positive the day before. I’ve found that tracking and calendar planning as kept my baby fever at bay. I’ll probably do the opks again and then temp if w enrun into trouble

Trying anything new this month? I guess this would be an N/A? My meds have all been decreased with the goal of going off of them when I get a positive pregnancy test. I have a few diagnosed anxiety disorders but the pregnancy hormones were really good for the anxiety so we are going to see how I do. I’ve struggled with a lot of emotions and soooo much agitation but that seems to be leveling out now

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun: 

Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why? I have a huge heart, I had no idea that I could love so fiercely until the past year and a half. I’m least happy about my anxiety and my obsessive thoughts (hence thinking about and timing number two for like a year and a half) but with the help of my therapist, I’ve gained control of my life again

Post # 9
5556 posts
Bee Keeper

Sorry about all of the bold, I’ve tried a few times, even in the August thread, to remove them and I can’t 

Post # 11
5556 posts
Bee Keeper

rendezvous89 :  she will be four next month, we timed it so we will only have one in daycare full time but we will also have about a year of daycare expense saved up as well

I found out that the birth control completely killed my sex drive, I blamed my anxiety medications (ssris) and we made all kinds of adjustments, but after I stopped the hormonal birth control, I was completely back to normal.

I loved it until I realized that it was causing my lack of libido. I didn’t mind the iud that I had, but not having a period made my anxiety unmanageable because I always thought I was pregnant (πŸ™„πŸ™„) and the nuva ring was perfect, I didn’t have to remember it every day and I still got a period

Post # 12
6231 posts
Bee Keeper

rendezvous89 :  I usually cave a day or two early, but I try my hardest not to test at all and just let my bbt drop before AF gets here!  The one cycle I got my BFP last time, my temperature stayed high on a day it normally drops, so that’s the main thing that triggered me to test (although, I didn’t test until later that afternoon lol).  We should definitely be POAS buddies!  Keep each other committed to our POAS dates!

My daughter is 16 months old.  I’m hoping to have the next before she turns 3.  A 2.5 year difference would be ideal, but it took us so long last time and my Darling Husband is still on anxiety medication (low libido and sexual side effects), so I can’t imagine our TTC journey being any easier this time around.

Post # 13
1599 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Think I’m out for August guys, so I’m going to join you!

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28 (although my birthday is in August, so I guess by the time I POAS it will be 27/28)

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 11DPO right now, CD31

Ovulation Date: August 24

POAS Date: September 2 in 10 DPO, but I’ll probably start testing on Sept 1 at 9DPO because I’m impatient 

Usual Cycle Length: 33 days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals, OPKs, Mucinex, Pre-Seed

Trying anything new this month? Mucinex and Pre-Seed. Also getting back into temping (I temped to TTA, but last month was our first cycle TTC and I didn’t temp. Back to it now)

Link to your chart if charting: Will link once I’m all set in in FF again

For Fun: Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why? I’m happy that I’m compassionate and empathetic. I’m least happy about the fact that I cannot keep a secret (not even my own) Lol

Post # 14
1599 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Yup, AF arrived today so officially on to cycle 2. September 1 should be about 9DPO so I’ll be frequenting this board and the August board. Just ordered my Mucinex and pre-seed, so I’m feeling good about this month!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors