September 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 706
6255 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

abnihon :  I’m so sorry, dear… Honestly, I remember 8 weeks pregnant, and it was miserable.  I couldn’t consume anything with any flavor whatsoever (all Cheerios and bean tacos).  What SSRI is your Fiance on? 

My Darling Husband started on Paxil, and it was AWFUL for TTC.  He switched to Zoloft, but it still took us 7 months after that to get our BFP.  Now he’s on Effexor/venlafaxine.  I got a BFP last cycle, but it ended in a CP… he’s balanced it with medical marijuana so he doesn’t have to increase his dose, and it’s seriously been amazing this cycle.  I would be happy to tell you more about my experience/research I’ve done.  It’s just so hard because it’s all so unknown.

Post # 707
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

TiggersMitts :  unfortunately while the FRER didn’t get darker, the Wondfo lines almost disappeared yesterday. I’m 99% sure that I’m miscarrying.

Post # 708
1600 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  I think I will do the same. It sucks buiding that community in the month group only to have it taken away. Thank you for your support. I’m sorry you had to go through the same thing. What an awful club to be in ๐Ÿ™

Post # 709
6255 posts
Bee Keeper

sassybeee :  Ugh, I’m so sorry… That happened to me too.  I honestly just tried to hope my wondfos were broken until I started bleeding ๐Ÿ™

Post # 710
6255 posts
Bee Keeper

sassybeee :  It does… it absolutely sucks.  I hope we both get our sticky beans soon <3  Honestly, I’ve still been struggling off and on with this.  Feel free to reach out whenever.

Post # 711
1600 posts
Bumble bee

SeaOfLove :  Thank you. Sames goes to you <3

Post # 712
119 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :   I think he’s on Celexa.

He seems willing to try and wean off while ttc but not sure how he’ll do without it.

I’ve heard Wellbutrin has less sexual side effects so want him to try that if he needs something.

Post # 713
6255 posts
Bee Keeper

abnihon :  I’ve heard that about Wellbutrin too.  Zoloft really wasn’t too bad for Darling Husband, but right before we got our BFP, he went to his doctor to switch meds again because he would find himself restless and unable to sleep at night. 

Post # 714
680 posts
Busy bee

sassybeee :  ugh I’m so so sorry. that’s terrible news. Sending you healing vibes. How are you feeling?

Post # 715
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Sansa85 :  definitely negative this morning ๐Ÿ™ still holding out hope but feeling discouraged. We’re on vacation until Saturday and I was really hoping to get a BFP while we were here! 

Post # 716
313 posts
Helper bee

sassybeee :  so sorry to hear that ๐Ÿ™ 

Question for you ladies who use OPKs. Do you guys drink less fluid before you take your test? I did about a 3 hr hold today after having my typical morning coffee and glass of water, but test came back with LH lower than it was before? Maybe because my other tests have been with FMU (I work 12 hr shifts in an ER so can’t really take a test easily at work, not to mention water is life in there). Just trying to figure out the best way to get an accurate result. 

Post # 717
6255 posts
Bee Keeper

sunsetsnmargaritas :  It’s actually advised you not take your tests with FMU so it is more diluted.  However, I always take OPKs with FMU once I hit my FW to get two tests in a day. Keep testing!  LH can fluctuate throughout your cycle. 

Post # 718
1600 posts
Bumble bee

TiggersMitts :  thank you. I’m feeling pretty terrible mentally, but physically I’m okay. Just some cramping.

Post # 719
313 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  do you think it would be better for me to take it at night after work? I get up around 9/930, go to work at 11am, and come back at 1130/12 at night. Only problem is timing it to hold urine for 3 hrs. I might be able to find a way to test during my lunch break, but I go to the bathroom when I need to go at work or else I’ll screw myself by having to pee when I’m stuck with a crashing patient lol. 

PS thanks to all who have given me advice on here!

Post # 720
6255 posts
Bee Keeper

sunsetsnmargaritas :  I never hold for 3 hours, to be honest!  I would test both at night and with FMU just to get it in twice a day around my FW.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors