View original reply
topshelfprincess :  

Post # 752
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

View original reply
petitebee08 :  I totally will!

It was taken within the timeline, and I noticed when I looked at it again AFTER the timeline passed, it was gone (ruling down an indent). 

Currently convincing myself it’s a scratch on the screen and testing again in three or four days with FMU to be sure. 🤞🏻

Post # 753
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

This may be a dumb question, but I’m going to ask anyway because I truly don’t know. 

For the LH surge is it supposed to go up to a certain numerical value? I’ve only got 1.41, 1.33, 1.22 – is that high enough? The tests I see on here always have higher numbers. 

I test multiple times a day during FW. 

Post # 754
1426 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
MsPlucky :  LOLOLOLOL

Post # 755
1426 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  Oh god, how terrible, I am so sorry! I can’t even imagine. Sending you and your family lots of love.

Post # 756
1426 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  oooh I do see it! Can’t wait to hear what you’ll see in the next few days!

Post # 757
1426 posts
Bumble bee

Question that google is not being super helpful with: is ovulation usually the day you have the most EWCM or just following it? I’ve noticed over the past several months leading up to O I have about 3 days of EWCM and the 3rd day it is very very abundant, and then the next day it is either totally gone, or there is a little tiny bit that sort of seems “left over.” Is it likely that the day it is super abundant is O day? Any thoughts are much appreciated! xo

Post # 758
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
hopfenn :  I’m sorry you’re dealing with all of this, too; it sucks! It’s so frustrating to do all the things and still not have luck. I can totally relate to that extra burden after MC… I wish I could simply relax and trust that my body will do its thing, knowing that so many women can do X,Y,Z and maintain healthy pregnancies, but I feel I need to go 10 steps further to protect a somehow already-fragile hypothetical pregnancy. Thanks for commiserating; I’m rooting for you!

Post # 759
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

catmom17 :  I’m so sorry to hear about your Mother-In-Law. Sending lots of comfort and positive thoughts!

Post # 760
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
catmom17 :  I am so beyond sorry Bee. My thoughts are with you all. If you ever want to talk to someone who has had a parent/IL with cancer, please feel free to message me.

Post # 761
209 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 30 /12 DPO

Ovulation Date: approx 1st Sept

POAS Date: next week officially, but today 

Usual Cycle Length: 32?

Cycles Trying: 0

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): not much initially, NTNP, but I started charting and take prenatals etc

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun: Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why? Hopefully not my A type stress factor! 

so I wandered over to the TTC board thinking I’d roll call for Oct.. I got my IUD taken out in July, and planned to have 2 full cycles before we ‘tried’. Just planned on using condoms in the fertile window.. which must have been a bit bigger than I expected. Think I might be a bit late to the POAS party! 😂 

Post # 762
7150 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  The lines do seem awfully close together.  FX <3

Post # 763
7150 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
caitlinbee :  I never go by numbers, just by whether the test line is the same shade or darker than the control.

View original reply
Jazzylove :  I don’t think there’s a clear answer when it comes to CM and ovulation.  I honestly never had much for fertile CM our first time TTC.  I do notice that my CM becomes sticky and less abundant after I ovulate, rather that EWCM or watery.  Are you temping?  If not, I would probably BD a day or two after fertile CM, just to be safe.

View original reply
rosalind :  Congratulations!!  There’s a May birth group you can join already up!

Post # 764
5264 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

Nothing on my cheapie this morning, so of course I’m going to try an frer after at least a three hour hold 😆 I’m wondering if that shadow was an evap or an indent. Cramps are less, not feeling them this morning but my breasts are a little tender

Af should come tomorrow 

Post # 765
7150 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Sansa85 :  FX, darling!!

AFM, positive OPK this morning, abundant EWCM. I’m hoping my EWCM keeps up through this evening since we won’t be able to BD until our toddler goes to bed.  But it’s nice that O is just around the corner!  I’m hoping I O tonight, because that would mean we hit O-2 and O date.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors