September 2019 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 766
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m rolling over to October! CD1 today. I’m feeling okay about it though because now I can get all of my hormonal testing done for my RE and my thyroid testing done for my endo and get to the bottom of everything that is life!

View original reply
sassybeee :  Ughhh I’m so sorry to see this update πŸ™ 

View original reply
Sansa85 :  Giiiirl I totally see a second line on those FRERs, but it’s super hard to tell if it’s an indent or not. I 100% support trying another FRER though!

View original reply
stellate23 :  If you’re looking for any helpful resources, there’s an app called “Expectful” that has really helped me. It’s a guided meditation app, and they have categories for TTC, and for each trimester throughout the pregnancy, as well as one for coping after loss. Some of the meditations out there for TTC have really helped me tap into the idea of trusting my body a little more. Trusting my body was one of my biggest hurdles after my 3rd loss (which was my biggest loss at 8w2d). I’m not 100% there, but I definitely feel like some of those meditations have been mega helpful! You can do a free trial of it to see if you like it πŸ˜€ 

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Those would be awesome dates to nail down! Even if you O tomorrow, O-1 and O-3 are probably even better. Statistically, O-2 and O-3 are the best days to BD! 

View original reply
caitlinbee :  I agree with others about the numbers not really mattering much. If you take multiple pictures of the OPK in Premom it’ll give you different numbers every time. It’s not super accurate. 

Post # 767
7155 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
hopfenn :  Let us know how your CD3 testing goes!  I’ve always read that O-2 and O-1 are the best.  I was hoping to get my positive OPK yesterday so we could hit both, but oh well!  I guess no matter what, our timing won’t be bad.

Post # 768
5283 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

I wonder if this is the start of something, I didn’t make it to the three hours for a hold lol 

Post # 769
1961 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  I will! I probably won’t get those results for a loooong while though. My RE won’t tell me over the phone and I have to be on a waitlist to even get an appointment, so it’ll be like a month and a half. Unless something is super wrong, then they’ll try to squeeze me in earlier.

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I TOTALLY see that! It even looks pink to me. Faint, but pink! Fingers crossed!!

Post # 770
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Hey all, trying to get caught up from getting back to town! FX for everyone out there waiting, and for those who are rolling over, I’m so sorry! 

I didn’t track while I was on my honeymoon, but since we did it pretty much every day, and the fertility app I use gave me a guess at an ovulation day, I feel like we at least gave it our best shot. Now just waiting until I can actually POAS. According to the app, my period should start on Wednesday, so I guess I will just see if it comes! I am not a super patient person, so the waiting part is killing me, but I guess we’ll find out soon enough! I am excited, but in no way expecting anything to come of this first try. If nothing happens, I will schedule an appointment with my doc and make sure my fibroids are under control before we get back into it! Good luck to everyone! 

Post # 771
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

View original reply
Sansa85 :  Good luck girl! 

Post # 772
5283 posts
Bee Keeper

Thanks bees! My husband doesn’t see the lines, but he didn’t see them in my first pregnancy either πŸ˜† it’s hard to tell if it’s the start of a bfp so I’m just going to keep testing and see if af arrives

Thanks for squinting with me!

Post # 773
7155 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I don’t know, darling.  What dpo are you?  I see it, but I don’t see a color πŸ™

View original reply
hopfenn :  I hope you find more out soon <3

View original reply
Sunshine024 :  Good luck!!

Post # 774
5283 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  10 today, possibly 9, I estimated ovulation as the day following the peak positive opk day, so 10 is just a guess

Post # 775
625 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I see it on this more than I saw it on your previous stick, fx for you bee

Post # 776
1043 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sassybeee :  I’m glad physically you sound to be doing ok. Mentally I can’t imagine. I’m not going to try to say anything comforting because I know oftentimes it comes off as condescending. Just take all the time you need to heal and know you’re in good company. I’ve had a chemical in the past and many mom friends I know have had one or a few as well and went on to have healthy children. Grieve as much as you need to. 

Post # 777
1043 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I see something but then I blink and lose it but then find it again. Hoping it is in fact the start of something 

Post # 778
602 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I think I see it when I zoom in on my phone! 🀞🀞🀞 

Post # 780
1430 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I definitlely see it and it’s very pink to my eyes!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors