Post # 781
59 posts
Worker bee

I must have had a false positive…..see you in October πŸ™‚ 

Post # 782
5564 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

Started spotting this afternoon, af is due tomorrow. I’ll probably have an answer tomorrow morning with either a darker frer or af 🀷🏻‍♀️

Not sure what was happening with the frers, they were from different boxes AND different stores lol. Hoping I don’t wake up to af BUT it will be right on time and then I will have an answer!

How do you count luteal phase? Today is ten dpo, if af starts tomorrow, is my lp ten days? It’s been consistent with my cycles, ten or eleven days after I ovulate, af starts 

Post # 783
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

My opks continue to elude me.

I was positive I was ovulating today. I had little pings in my ovary, and my CM turned watery from egg white.

But then, I took another another OPK, and it was blazing positive- much more so than the “barely positive” I got yesterday morning.

So did I ovulate? Or is it possible it’s still coming tomorrow?

Promising myself I’ll start temping next cycle…

Post # 784
6380 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

kimmybeenj :  I’m so sorry, dear. Best of luck in October ❀️

Sansa85 :  Oh no… I really hope AF doesn’t show 🀞 the luteal phase is 1dpo until the day before AF starts. If you plug your cycle into FF, AF counts as the first day of your FP and new cycle.

lucyinsky :  It’s 100% possible to get two LH surges before you O. Go with the positive today!! I would say it’s possible you’ll ovulate tomorrow. Sometimes I don’t ovulate until 2 days after my positive OPK.

Post # 785
6380 posts
Bee Keeper

Friday the 13th is strongly tied to fertility through history… How many people BD’d during their FW on this superstitious day?? πŸ™‹‍β™€οΈπŸ™‹‍♀️

Post # 786
329 posts
Helper bee

Ugh I just found the howtheyrevealed Instagram page, why do I do this to myself! Lol

Post # 787
5564 posts
Bee Keeper

Boooooo af has arrived. Rolling over as cd 1. We are heading out of town for a wedding today which will be fun, but I feel like I already miss my four year old and we haven’t left yet πŸ˜†

Post # 788
6380 posts
Bee Keeper

Sansa85 :  I’m so sorry, darling… Is your LP typically short? Have you thought about taking B6/complex and/or Vitex?

TBH – I still haven’t left my 18 month old overnight. I don’t anticipate doing that anytime soon since we don’t really have any trusted family nearby or that she’s very familiar with.

Post # 789
6380 posts
Bee Keeper

sunsetsnmargaritas :  We never really revealed πŸ˜‚ I just posted a belly picture at 6 months along. It was nice just kind of having the pregnancy to ourselves.

Post # 790
5564 posts
Bee Keeper

SeaOfLove :  it seems to run about 10 days, I’m reading that that is considered short and can be problematic.

What do B6 or Vitex do? Does it help with progesterone 

Post # 792
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

So sorry to hear about AF! Hope you get your positive next cycle.

Sansa85 :  

Post # 793
5564 posts
Bee Keeper

SeaOfLove :  thanks! I was trying not to worry about the short lp, so I googled enough to know that it could be a problem but stopped before it could trigger my anxiety lol I can just picture myself running to the dr and he would be like… whaaaaaa? πŸ˜†

I will look into this though

Post # 794
5564 posts
Bee Keeper

SeaOfLove :  this is only the second time we’ve left her, the first was for two nights so this won’t be as long, it’s always nice to get away but you really do miss them!

Post # 795
6380 posts
Bee Keeper

Sansa85 :  I’ve heard great things about ladies increasing LP just with one of those supplements. I wouldn’t worry too much ❀️ enjoy your weekend!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors