September 2019 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 796
798 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Sansa85 :  so sorry! I totally get missing your kiddo too! Leaving them is great and awful all at the same time. Every time we leave our lo overnight we spend the whole time talking about her and looking at pictures 🀦‍β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I had a short-ish LP last time too and took vitex and it seemed to help (but also, who know). 

Just got my first high fertility reading on my Clearblue. I forgot how exciting it was to get a smiley face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyone else using a clearblue too? How many days should I expect to get the high fertility before the peak? I’m also testing with cheapies in the afternoon since I’m scared of the clear blue missing my LH surge. 

Post # 797
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m *pretty sure* I’m in the TWW and ovulated last night. I think I’ve been getting a slow bbt rise the past few cycles. My CM isn’t fertile anymore, but my CP is still high and open, but we’ll see 🀷🏻‍♀️ it’s all an estimate anyways, right?

Post # 798
798 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sunsetsnmargaritas :  oh my gosh! Love this page! Just figured out how we want to announce (now we only have the little matter of getting pregnantπŸ˜‚πŸ™„)

Post # 800
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m almost certain I ovulated yesterday too! I had cramping all day- much more ovulation pain than usual. Hopefully that means it’s a super good egg and my body is doing all that it can to get it fertilized!

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  

Post # 801
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
lucyinsky :  I had ovulation pains last night too. It started shortly before we BD’d. I’m guessing my peak LH happens late Thursday/early Friday since I got an almost positive at 4:30 pm Thursday, and barely positive at 6am Friday, and a half-strength line at 4:30pm Friday… So I’m not surprised if I did ovulate last night!

FX for a lucky Friday the 13th and full moon ovulation for both of us!🀞🀞

Post # 802
602 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Sansa85 :  sorry to hear about AF, I convinced myself I saw something on your frers too! enjoy the wedding!

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  i can totally get that! i can imagine it would be frustrating to get unappreciated advice and attention throughout a pregnancy. not to mention, i worry about sharing when so many people out there are struggling with infertility. im actually not sure what i want to do, will wait to decide when the time comes but for now im enjoying choking up at all the cute reveals. its the videos that really get me lol. gets me excited about potentially telling family in the future. BTW i hope some friday the 13th BDing brings you luck!! it was a full moon too so who knows that that means!

Post # 803
602 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
FutureMrsGrabs :  its so sweet!! love all the infertility happy endings and the videos sharing with family! thats awesome you figured out what you want to do! i just know i want to do something cute for my family since itll be the first grandchild and for my siblings niece/nephew. hopefully the actual baby wont take too long to come for either of us laughing 

Post # 804
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
sunsetsnmargaritas :  Thank you, darling! I went into labor with my first the day after a full moon, and had her on Easter/April Fool’s Day 11 days early… So it wouldn’t be the strangest thing to happen to me πŸ˜‚

Post # 805
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Came here to add that I am either 5 or 6DPO and today i had heartburn for the first time EVER and randomly. Lasted for about 2 hours. I know it’s too early to symptom spot but here I am…spotting away 😁

Post # 806
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
MrsBrew :  FX darling!! 🀞🀞

Post # 807
5447 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  would I start vitex after my period ends? I can’t seem to find when to start it during your cycle and when to stop again. I’ve been tracking since May and each cycle is the same, with an lp of ten days so it’s on the shorter end

Post # 808
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Sansa85 :  It looks like you should take it every day.

Post # 809
1431 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

2 days into the TWW. WOOF time passes slowly when you’re TTC. It feels good to know you had good timing, but then it’s also scary to think about how disappointing it is if your gorgeous timing doesn’t result in a BFP. COME ON LITTLE SPERMIES, YOU CAN DO IT!

Post # 810
1431 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
sunsetsnmargaritas :  Oh noooooo cue the only thing I’ll be looking at for the next 2 weeks… lol.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors