September 2019 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 811
582 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Jazzylove :  I’m sorry!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It’s just so dang cute. I feel like time is just creeping by waiting for ovulation to happen, I can’t imagine how you feel!! Good luck!! 

My premom is saying ovulation in 10 days, and FF says the 20th. Either way I think that means I’m out for the month. Good  luck all, I hope to see some more BFPs!! 🀞

Post # 816
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I’ve been POAS since Wednesday and everything is absolutely negative πŸ™  I think I started spotting a little bit this morning so I’m guessing AF is on it’s way by tomorrow. I was 2-3 days late so I was starting to feel hopeful. Feeling super bummed today. 

Post # 817
3268 posts
Sugar bee

Well, I figured my temps would be more normal and more reminiscent of past cycles, but they are all over the damn place. No idea why, I’ve been sleeping pretty normal and gave up my night time hot tub! Ugh, AF also lasted a whopping 8 days, whatever the hell that’s about. 

Kind of over this cycle already πŸ™

Post # 818
505 posts
Busy bee

The days are so long, lol. I always have to remind myself what dpo i am

View original reply
Jazzylove :  

Post # 819
5551 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

Maybe we really did see something on those tests, I thought af started yesterday because my spotting got a little darker, still not enough to show up outside of using the bathroom

But af has not arrived and my spotting is barely there now

Of COURSE I left town without a test πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Crazy how confusing the tww really is, everything could be a sign of pregnancy or it could be just your regular cycle

I feel like I’ve been all over the place, I’ll test when we get back home, but maybe there was something on the frers after all 🀷🏻‍♀️

Post # 820
5551 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
MsPlucky :  my cycles were regular and easy to follow UNTIL it was time to try. Then I was all kinds of confused, thought i was going to ovulate early based on cm, ovulated a week later with what looked like non fertile cm

I’ve been confused ever since lol

Post # 821
704 posts
Busy bee

Hi Bees – I didn’t do the questionnaire, but we are currently one week into our (delayed) honeymoon and I think my AF is almost one week late.. 

We were NTNP for the last few months because of honeymoon and I had just been tracking my cycles on Clue – hadn’t started OPK testing yet. Ironically, bought my first box of OPK tests before honeymoon but forgot to bring any with me for next FW. I am usually pretty regular (27day cycle average) I am now on day 33.. was expecting AF last week.

I have had sore boobs for a while and very mild cramps for last few days – but no AF. 

Think I just need to go and do a test, eh?!!

Post # 823
5551 posts
Bee Keeper

Update, NOW it’s cd 1. I just posted too soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This means that my lp was a bit longer than ten days so I’m going to hold off on ordering vitex

I’m hoping for less confusion this upcoming cycle 

Post # 825
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

Tested again at 13 DPO after that weird pseudo-line a few days ago and got a BFN. AF is due to come tomorrow, so I’m going to count myself out and roll over into October with a new gameplan.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors