September 2019 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 841
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
sunsetsnmargaritas :  This past cycle, and the cycle before, I got 1 high reading before a peak… that’s it… literally 1!

Thank you for your kind words, darling<3  I’ve decided to start testing at 9dpo.  Even if I do have another CP, I would much rather know so I can alert my midwife group.

Post # 842
2210 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  So sorry you’re going through all of that! 

Post # 843
2210 posts
Buzzing bee

Took a test at 9 DPO-ish (didn’t temp or anything this past month) and it was negative. I have been super nauseous and just exhausted these last couple of days. I am thinking it might just be me getting back to normal after 2.5 weeks in Greece. Aunt Flo is supposed to show up on Wed. If she doesn’t, I’ll test again this weekend, if she does, I’m already rolled over for Oct! 

Post # 844
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Sunshine024 :  Thank you, darling <3 FX 9dpo is just too early!

Post # 845
602 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  just one?!? Ahh! Lol. I’ll probably miss it when I’m at work 🙄 haven’t even noticed CM changes yet, so I’m kind of hoping that when I do notice my CM changing that my OPKs will reflect that as well. Do you notice your OPKs getting darker when you have fertile CM?

Post # 846
1431 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  I totally do!! I always feel really drained and need extra sleep after O!

Post # 847
7176 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
sunsetsnmargaritas :  Honestly, mine didn’t even get darker at all until the one before I O’d the past two cycles.  My CM is what helped me the most.  I was taking two a day starting at CD 10 my peak was declining on CD 15.

View original reply
Jazzylove :  I’m glad I’m not the only one!  I was crabby as hell yesterday. lol

Post # 848
1431 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
petitebee08 :  Ooh dark nipples/areolas sounds like a very common early symptom!! FX!!

Post # 849
2210 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  Thanks! We shall see soon. This waiting around thing is going to drive me nuts, I can already tell!! 

Post # 850
1431 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mamarails3 :  blerg, I’m so sorry. Those negatives are just so disappointing.

Post # 851
1431 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  dang, I’m so sorry! Let us know your new game plan, I’m always looking to better mine! Fingers crossed for you for Oct!

Post # 852
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
Sansa85 :  I take it twice a day morning (when i remember) and evening before bed. I took it with my first until i got the positive, and then I weaned off it. 

Post # 853
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

View original reply
Jazzylove :  Aw, thank you! It’s okay – I didn’t get my hopes up, which helped a lot.

I posted a big plan on the October POAS thread, but came to a realization of sorts at work today:

I’ve been pulling out all the stops and trying tons of different things (temping, charting, OPKs, CM, etc)…and it hasn’t been working. All it’s been doing is stressing me out!

So if it’s not working anyway…screw it! At least for the next month or so, haha. Starting tomorrow, I’m not temping (so no more waking up at 6am on weekends), not charting, not doing ANYTHING except having DH and I take some supplements and BD as much as we want! 

We put so much pressure on ourselves to get that BFP when it’s supposed to be fun. So, we’re going to make it fun and stop fussing! FX to you!! <3

Post # 854
2210 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  Sounds like a great plan! You might as well enjoy it! 

Post # 855
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I’m sorry to hear about all the CPs ad BFNs this month. Sending lots of love to you all ❤️

Thanks everyone for your support with what’s going on with my Mother-In-Law. We’ve decided to go ahead with TTC and managed to hit all our TI instructions this cycle despite everything. We also got everything else in order to move in a few months, so the stress is starting to come down.

I’m 1DPO now and feeling very unhopeful about our chances this cycle. Maybe it will work like a reverse jinx for me, or maybe I’m just getting premonitions. Either way, I start progesterone tomorrow and have HCG labs on the 29th at 14DPO, but I’ll probably start testing by 9DPO. I would have missed my first CP if I hadn’t tested at 9DPO, and as sad as I still am about that loss I think not knowing is worse. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors