September 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 991
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Well I’m having a missed miscarriage. This sucks 😥 D&C scheduled for Wednesday. 

Post # 992
6357 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

KittyYogi :  I know we’ve been chatting, but so many *hugs* darling. I’m so sad for you…

Post # 993
6357 posts
Bee Keeper

korviniat :  That’s so odd… I’m so sorry. Why would they say that was negative? 0 HCG should be considered negative…

Post # 994
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

korviniat :  I’m pretty sure 28 is not negative, but you should insist on testing in 48 hours to see what’s happening! It could be another CP but at only 13DPO one number is not enough to diagnose anything. Your doctor doesn’t sound very caring, especially since you’ve already had a loss. I’m sorry. 

KittyYogi :  Oh no! I’m so sorry dear ❤️ Sending you lots of love. 

Post # 995
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

SeaOfLove :   catmom17 :  thank you friends ❤️❤️❤️ I appreciate it. Hoping for easy sticky babies for us all very soon!

Post # 996
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I am so sorry to hear that! I hope your recovery goes well and you get your sticky bean soon.

KittyYogi :  

Post # 997
2789 posts
Sugar bee

catmom17 :   SeaOfLove :  These are some gorgeous charts! 

Mine looks awful. I’m entering vaginal temps for the graph but keep track of oral temps in the notes. Oi..

Post # 998
2789 posts
Sugar bee

KittyYogi :  Oh no!!!!!!! I’m so sorry! Sending you so many hugs and so much love.

Post # 1000
54 posts
Worker bee

KittyYogi :  I’m so sorry. Sending you healing energy.

SeaOfLove :  Yeah idk that’s why I’m wondering if they think it’s left from July – not that that makes much more sense because then they should be worried something else is going on.

catmom17 :  Unfortunately I don’t know if I’ll be able to convince them, and I don’t have much choice with military doctors. The cheapie I took this evening doesn’t look like it has gotten lighter at all, so I hope it turns out I just have a story about how annoying the Dr was haha. Depending on how things go I may try to go again next week for a test or find one I can pay for out of pocket if that fails.

Thanks ladies for letting me vent. Wishing u all the luck 

Post # 1001
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

MsPlucky :  I switched to vaginal temps this cycle as well. I think that probably contributing to the better looking chart for sure, along with progesterone. The stuff is magical, aside from the side effects that make me feel menopausal and slightly homicidal.

Post # 3
6357 posts
Bee Keeper

So I had the worst week… I mean, I do realize it could have been a lot worse, but it was a ton of small unfortunate events rolled into one. It’s sure making the TWW fly! Additionally, there was a massive water main break about a mile from my house that took out 2-3 home, so we’re under a boil water advisory all weekend 😩 I’ve been sitting in bed for the last half hour wondering if the coffee shop I always bring my daughter to on our walks will be open…. It’s a good stopping point. Alternatively, I could bring her to a coffee shop in a non-affected area and go for a walk out there 🤔

Post # 3
5558 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

KittyYogi :  I’m so sorry bee ☹️☹️

Post # 3
771 posts
Busy bee

korviniat :  That’s so frustrating! 28 is not negative! Are you seeing an OB or a GP? When I had my MC I initially just went to my GP and they were awful. I followed up with the OB I was planning to use when I was preggo and they were so much better! I would ask if you can come back in 48 to recheck levels to see if they’re doubling. Then once they’re at an appropriate level do an early u/s to confirm that there’s a yolk sac and hb. Sorry you’re going through this but keep advocating for yourself and pushing! ETA, I just read your update and realize you’re dealing with military doctors. That’s awful I’m so sorry you’re being treated so callously. 

Post # 3
771 posts
Busy bee

missyjz :  sorry lady! My O was off this month too. Hopefully you did O and you’re just not able to tell!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors