September 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

SeaOfLove :  definitely, 9 cycles in and I feel like I’ve gone a little crazy!

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I just ran to Target and bought another 3 pack of FRERs… I currently have 5 at my disposal 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I figured, I’ll use them if I’m pregnant after that CP, or I’ll use them next cycle if I’m not.

Post # 3
253 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I don’t know if I’m pregnant or not, but I feel like shit today. I have a cold and a splitting headache. It sucks because I’m supposed to be doing some work today and I can’t concentrate at all… just counting down the hours to when I can take another test.  

TTC sucks!

Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

lucyinsky :  I feel you girl. I’m so exhausted today and just got home from one job and need to do more work this evening. I’m feeling crappy and just want to test but don’t want to be disappointed either.

Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee

I think I am technically part of the rollover since 1) I won’t be able to check until October 1 and 2) I don’t have a good feeling about this month but here goes…. 

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: DPO 3/ CD19

Ovulation Date: Sep 19, 2019

POAS Date: Oct 1/19

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days 

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, OPKs, ava, preseed, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? no, I went hard from the start and am tracking everything. I am going to try ovusense /BBT tracking if this month is another BFN

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun: Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why?

I am pretty laid back, rational, and easy going, for the most part. I am least happy that I always needs facts or evidence and can’t just let things be/happen. A tonne of my friends just did the BD without thinking about it and without charting and got pregnant. I am less likely to leave things up to chance and feel like I’m always trying to ‘maximize’ my odds. 

Post # 3
1260 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks 🙂 there is a temperature rise now but not quite as high as usual and FF hasn’t plotted a line yet! Ah well! FutureMrsGrabs :  

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

So I’m only 9dpo, but I’m feeling defeated already. I totally had line eye this morning, and I hate myself for trying so hard to see something.  TTC has given me a huge complex. I started looking at my future cycles already and planning for the next one. I have this spreadsheet of 15 cycles, their CD1, possible O-date, and due date of that baby. If we conceive two cycles from now, the due date could be my birthday. If we’re not pregnant by January, we plan on going to Maine next summer.

Uggghhhh… What a defeating process.

Post # 3
253 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  hugs to you. I can completely relate to wanting to see something so badly, yet feeling completely defeated at the same time.

Ttc has really unleashed my anxiety and ocd tendencies. I am ashamed to say that I am only on dpo 9, yet have taken probably 15-20 tests already (most of them cheapies, taken so early I knew there was no chance of a BFP). I just can’t get ahold of myself. For example, I spent maybe 4 hours today googling the same couple phrases to give myself hope I could be pregnant this cycle. At the same time, I am certain there is an issue with my husband’s sperm and I’ve also spent hours earlier this week learning about donor options. I’m not normally this batshit crazy…. I think I am just so desperate for a baby that ttc screws with my head! If I can’t get it together some what in the next few days I think I will consider seeking help. 

Post # 3
315 posts
Helper bee

For those of you who have been temping for a while… Do you discard temps that seem erroneous? My temp yesterday was higher since I woke up late, and today was higher as well after drinking. Now FF is giving me crosshairs and I think it’s probably not accurate. Not sure what to do. 

Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee

SeaOfLove :  Ugh, so sorry dear. I haven’t been on the ride long, but I agree this process is pretty incredibly unpleasant and stressful. Hoping you get a lovely line in the next few days!

Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee

Feeling sad because I have full-blown AF cramps. My period isn’t really due until Wed but I’ll bet she shows early. I’m pretty sure I’ll be rolling over and it bums me out so hard.

Post # 3
253 posts
Helper bee

You’re not out till you’re out! Maybe the cramps are implantation related?

Jazzylove :  

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

lucyinsky :  I’m so sorry, dear. This stuff can really get into your head. I try to tell myself that the odds are only 20%, so I know if it doesn’t happen, no matter how perfect timing is, it could still take 4 more times before I can start feeling like the odds are super against me.

If this is hurting the majority of your day and clouding your thoughts, I think that talking to someone could really help. We’re here for you, dear ❤️

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Can you post your chart without excluding the temps and describe which CDs your think are off and why?

Jazzylove :  I’m so sorry, dear. I really hope AF doesn’t show ❤️ thinking of you!

Post # 3
315 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  yes thank you! I think CD21 and CD22 are off because I slept in late both days, and had a decent amount of alcohol last night. Chart is below… Thanks for looking! Just got my tempdrop so luckily won’t have to worry about waking up to take my temp because I’m sooo bad at waking up early!

Post # 3
680 posts
Busy bee

MargaritaVille :  I feel you on the topping perfection. I can’t imagine a love greater than what I have for my son. I also worry often that I’m going to ruin a good thing. My son is so perfect and such a good kid. What if another ruins our balance or is a demon? Ugh. Our family just doesn’t feel complete yet. You know? 

lucyinsky :  yikes. I definitely see it. Don’t wait. Pee now. Peer pressure. 

MsPlucky :  I use a temp calculator if I sleep different. Usually makes for a prettier chart. Also, totally feel you on having no effing clue what my body is doing. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors