September 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
680 posts
Busy bee

lucyinsky :  ah I just saw your update about your ocd tendencies. I take back my peer pressure. It’s hard. I feel you. And I relate to the desperation feeling. I don’t have it this time around but for my son I was incredibly desperate. At one point I actually considered buying some sketchy “clomid” online off some sketchy black market website. It can bring out the worst in you since it’s such a raw insecurity. I’m sorry you’re struggling. 

Post # 3
1260 posts
Bumble bee

I discarded a temperature last month because I was sick and it seemed more like a low level fever instead of rise in BBT. And this month discarded two for having bad night sleeps (woke up around 3 for a while then went back to sleep for about 2-3 hours), temperature seemed high for the time of month and FF picked it up erroneously as O lol..was way too early for it! sunsetsnmargaritas :  

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

sunsetsnmargaritas :  I would say discard them for now, since you haven’t had a high or peak OPK, and monitor your BBTs following these to make sure they are still low like you think they should be. If you have high BBTs in the next few days, I would keep them.

Post # 3
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Well, looks like I’m having a chemical pregnancy, unfortunately! My lines got darker for a few days (although not as dark as they were with my daughter at the same point in that pregnancy), and now my FRER is barely showing a line at all. Disappointing! Hopefully when the bleeding starts it’s more or less like a normal period.

Post # 3
198 posts
Blushing bee

SeaOfLove :  Oh hey – water main break affected my house, too, over the weekend. I think we must live near each other!

Post # 3
198 posts
Blushing bee

enjoy :  Affected as in low water pressure and boil water advisory (I didn’t mean mine was one of the houses directly caught up in it)!

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

Another BFN on a cheapie this morning at 10dpo.  I know last cycle I got a squinter at 11dpo, so I’m trying not to feel too down, but I just have a bad feeling about this cycle.

Of course, this is the last cycle we could get our BFP and tell my in-laws in person about our pregnancy over Thanksgiving (I refuse to announce to close family/friends until after the NT scan).  I guess if we get pregnany next cycle, we could announce to them over Christmas? My Father-In-Law won’t be in town, but my mom will be. 

With my last pregnancy, I had this awesome plan to have my anatomy scan over the time my mom would be visiting over Christmas, which was squashed due to bleeding approximately 2 hours after I told her to book her flights for a certain date range.

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

enjoy :  OMFG no way!!!  PM me!  THIS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I WENT THROUGH.  But I seriously live a mile away from the water main break and the main road it shut down was the main road I use to get to work, so Friday was a sh*tshow!

Post # 3
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2015

Didnt think i was going to do this. We were going to “see what happens” but who can really do that lol! 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/28 

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 3dpo according to FF

Ovulation Date: cd15 9/20/19

POAS Date: 10/2/19 i have a 12 day lp

Usual Cycle Length: recently 25-28

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): charting, opk.

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For Fun: Which of your personality traits are you most happy for? And least happy for? Why?   Being so laid-back for both I’m super happy with it but sometimes I’m too laid-back back that it’s a issue

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

enjoy :  I’m so so sorry your tests are showing lighter… Ugh…  I totally understand what you’re going through… I hope everything resolves itself quickly if it’s a CP <3

Post # 3
315 posts
Helper bee

TiggersMitts :  oh that’s cool is it an online calculator?? Would you mind sharing? I usually take my temp around 7 when my husband gets up for work and over the weekend I took my temp about 2.5 hrs later. Also drank alcohol Saturday night which I think is supposed to make temp go up?

missyjz :  I think I’ll just have to discard them! This is my first cycle temping so I have no idea when I actually ovulate, either way I didn’t trust those high temps lol

SeaOfLove :  I think that’s what I’ll do! Thanks for looking. My BBT this am was 96.8 so closer to what it has been on the lower end. Of course this am I took it early, but Im a terrible sleeper and was trying to do it right away after waking up from a dead sleep vs. after tossing and turning for two more hours. Sorry about for BFN 🙁 it’s still early so hopefully it’ll change soon! 🤞

enjoy :  ohh noo I’m so sorry to hear about your CP 😔 

Post # 3
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

enjoy :  Oh, I am so so sorry! Sending big hugs.

Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee

So my FRER this morning is lighter so maybe our good feelings this time were not accurate. I did find a place where I could pay for my own blood test so I’m doing that now, and also progesterone while I’m here. It wasn’t too expensive and at least I’ll have answers without having to drive 45 minutes to the base hospital. 

Sending good thoughts and baby dust to all you ladies. 

Post # 3
6329 posts
Bee Keeper

korviniat :  Oh no… I’m so so sorry.  Please keep us updated.  Sending good thoughts!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors