September 2020 Mamas

posted 9 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsssb :  congratulations!!!! I had very mild intermittent cramps since BFP too. They’ve lessened lately which I’m glad about but it kind of reminds you that there’s somethin going on in there! πŸ™‚

View original reply
szainy :  I hear you on the sore boobs – mine are only sore when I press on them (lol) or lay on them though.  They also feel more ‘dense’ if that’s a thing.  So weird!  I am really not feeling much else.  I’m 5 +4 today.  The mild cramping pretty much went away yesterday.  I’ve also been hit with being really tired today but that just may be me as well lol.  Just trying to pass the next 2 weeks and 2 days (who’s counting?!) until my first OB appt where I hope I can convince her to order me an US sealed  I have told my family and my closest girl friends so far.  I’ll tell another friend and my husband’s family this weekend.  It’s so exciting and I’m trying to just feel positive about everything!

Post # 32
722 posts
Busy bee

I’ve been feeling good! 6 weeks today and hardly any symptoms. All I really have is tiredness, but it seems to be only in the afternoon. Okay I am also being very emotional over everything! Pretty weepy over small things and having mini breakdowns like once a day haha? God help me 😬

Post # 33
31 posts
Newbee

I don’t see a board started for us September 2020 mamas yet, so let’s get it going! 

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? Both 27!

How far along are you? 5+2

Estimated Due Date? September 6

What baby # is this? 1st Earthside,  Miscarried twins in April

How many cycles trying? 7 monts after our Miscarriage

When did you get your BFP? 16 DPO- NEW YEARS EVE! 

Who have you told? Only my husband. We don’t be telling nayone else until we hear the heartbeat

When do you plan to tell other people? Family 8 weeks, Friends 10 weeks, and announce at 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? We took the test together! I had a very cute announcement for our first pregnancy, but we were tracking everything the past few cycles so we agreed on when to test. It was very sweet to see it at the same time and feel the excitement together!

Any symptoms? Had nausea but that subsided. Very tired, kind of sore boobs. Was hoping to have more! lol

What are you most excited about? To see that little heartbeat! We never got to with our last pregnancy. I cant wait to see my husband be a Dad! He will be the best!

When is your first appointment? 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Are you planning on finding out the sex? YES!

Anything else? I am so nervous and having a hard time just enjoying the pregnancy and being excited. 1 Miscarraige is very normal, but Im not sure how I would make it through another…

View original reply
szainy :  

Post # 34
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Well the pregnancy dreams have begun. You know the ones where in my dream I have a huge bump haha. So bizarre. Headaches haven’t let up and I’m seriously considering having to tell my boss this early to get extra support if I need to work from home more. 10dpo and test line is still light, hoping test tomorrow is darker. 

I couldn’t find anything online to suggest that telling my boss early (I live in the US) would be bad for my job. Anyone else tell their boss early? Or considering doing so? 

Post # 35
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Bee614 :  congratulations!! so sorry about your loss last year and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy this go around!  

Post # 36
722 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Bee614 :  Welcome! Sorry to hear of your loss, that sounds terrible. Good thoughts for a sticky take home baby. <3

I’m excited that more are joining this group! πŸ™‚

Post # 37
1890 posts
Buzzing bee

How is everyone’s symptoms today? I have achy almost cramps if i stand too long and on and off through the day, i am super tired but im having trouble falling asleep at night and staying asleep all night. Dreams are getting vivid and strange. nausea comes and goes, boobs are slowly getting sore. 

And is anyone else dealing with some fear? i am trying to keep it in check but im dealing with some fear that it sticks and 8 weeks until our first appointment seems super far away. Stupid things worry me like how the cheapie pregmate tests aren’t getting darker, but the clear blue said pregnant loud and clear this morning. im 4 weeks at this point which is super early. 

Post # 39
1890 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
szainy :  Oh man those dreams are scary!! Last night i dreamed that a little 6 month old had her sister drop the garage door on her head and it was squeezing her head and I had to pull her out. Super graphic and disturbing, no wonder I keep waking up! 

I have zero chill and told my boss yesterday. Im only 4 weeks along and haven’t even been to the doctor yet but my morning sickness and migraines were kicking my ass and i had to take off 2 days this week already so I felt i should tell him. It went great and i feel ok about it. But I feel kinda i dunno.. guilty for telling so early? Like somehow i shouldn’t be telling ANYONE till it has ” stuck” and ive at least been to the doctor? Husband is being super cautious and I had to take a test this morning with one of those tests that says PREGNANT just so he could see it in black and white because he for some reason wasn’t understanding the two lines tests and wanted something more clear LOL. 

Post # 40
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsssb :  At 6w 1d today, I have been dealing with fatigue the past few days and slightly sore boobs.  The intermittent cramping has really tapered off.  That’s pretty much it.  I don’t really feel pregnant.  I am in the middle of my FWW (four week wait which is the new TWW hahaha) – the time between when I found out I was pregnant (4w) and my first prenatal appt (8w) – and it’s kind of strange.  I have minimal symptoms and still no further confirmation/assurance that all is well with the pregnancy.  Literally have to keep reminding myself that I haven’t had a period since November so I MUST still be pregnant, right?!  I plan to tell one of my close friends tonight because I’m in her wedding in June and it feels strange to tell her so early with no ‘formal’ confirmation.  So I hear you on all that.  Debating taking another HPT today but seems overkill and I might drive myself crazy if it’s not as dark or something….SIGH. lol.

Post # 41
196 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been super nervous to come on this board, but here we go!

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 34/35

How far along are you? 4W3D

Estimated Due Date? Sep 15, 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? I miscarried in Jan 2019 with an empty sac (we had tried 3 cycles) then had to take a long break due to timing. We jumped back in Nov’19, I had a CP. This cycle got a BFP on 9PDO. Cautiously optimistic with this one. 

When did you get your BFP? 9DPO

Who have you told? DH, Best Friend and my SIL

When do you plan to tell other people? Yes, but not till we know a bit more. I got my betas tested this Monday. Progesterone is a 35 and HCG was 289 at 3W6D. Dr is happy. I have my annual exam next week and they will retest then (I find this odd, but I guess they are confident with my #s?)

How did you tell your partner? I had him with me for the test. He wanted to find out the same time as me.

Any symptoms? I feel like a ping pong ball with symptoms lol. I go from being fatigued, easily winded, moody (HELLO mood swings!), sore/erect nipples, vivid dreams, back pain, a few food cravings and a few strong smells.

What are you most excited about? I am trying not to get too excited, but I am most excited for DD to have a sibling. 

When is your first appointment? Don’t have it yet, but likely around 2/4/20

Are you planning on finding out the sex? YES, I need to plan haha

Anything else? Just hoping we all have sticky babies πŸ™‚ best of luck to everyone!

Post # 44
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
sparkles0609 :  Congratulations πŸ™‚ nothing but sticky baby vibes headed your way! 

View original reply
szainy :  ok yep peed on another stick πŸ˜‚ was dark immediately so I guess I’m still good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors