September 2020 Mamas

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 107
724 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

got my first beta done last night. I’m roughly 4+4 today but my HCG was 4,424 which makes me think I could be farther along than I thought. That number made me very happy 😀 

Post # 108
1222 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

szainy :  yaaaay me too!!!!!

Post # 109
1222 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

sparkles0609 :  Ok, I’m freaking out about the same thing! Lots of pulling crampy feelings and I’m so scared!! GAH I can see I’m going to be a paranoid preggo lol.

Post # 110
1143 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Jazzylove :  I had a lot of that too the week i first tested positive. IT went away for the most part. Its totally normal. Hang in there! 

Post # 111
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

tommywantwingy :  wow! At 4+2 my beta was 277. Won’t have my next one for 4 more days though

Jazzylove :  I have cramps too. Very on and off but can hit pretty strong for a minute. Freaks me out too

Post # 112
272 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL  
Hi Bees! Coming over from the TTC/TTC After Loss boards and cautiously optimistic.

How old are you and partner? 31/31

How far along are you? 4w4d?

Estimated Due Date? 9/20? 

What baby # is this? 2 (DD will be 3 in March)

How many cycles trying? 3? MMC at 12 weeks in September followed by 2 D&Cs. Got my period back in November.

When did you get your BFP? 1/17 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, parents 

When do you plan to tell other people? Not sure, it’s so tough/weird/scary to get a BFP after loss. Just feels like the first step of many to a healthy baby now unfortunately.

How did you tell your partner? put the test in a box with a “congratulations daddy!” Note. We had been doing Whole 30 and I made rice and told DH- I’m eating rice now! 

Any symptoms? Tired, a little nauseous 

What are you most excited about? Getting past 12 Weeks and a healthy baby.

When is your first appointment? Hopefully ASAP based on my last pregnancy, will call doc on Monday.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably at genetic testing at 12 weeks, yes.

Anything else? If there’s a FB group, I’d love to join it. Still very active on my March 2017 moms FB page.

Post # 113
3243 posts
Sugar bee

tommywantwingy :  That’s a great number! Would definitely say you’ve either got twins or you’re further along than you think. Congratulations!!

Jazzylove :  Ohhhh pulling and tugging 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 That was my first hint this time around!

Post # 114
724 posts
Busy bee

MsPlucky :  oh my that kinda scares me!!! foot-in-mouth happy about my number, just praying it continues to double and baby (or babies) sticks! 

Post # 115
1143 posts
Bumble bee

This is getting exhausting.. literally. Can’t stay up past 10pm and it’s so frustrating! Went to bed at 10 on a Friday night and slept till 9am, figured I could have a decent Saturday night with hubby but nope! It’s 9:30pm and I’m already exhausted. 5 weeks today so that’s exciting! Hubby wanted to call his parents and siblings today and tell them so we did that and it was really fun. Oh and boobs are KILLING ME. Lol.so so sore! And if u don’t drink a ton of water u get micro headaches, but I get up to pee at night at least 4 times. Sigh.. 

How are everyone else’s symptoms coming along? 

Post # 116
872 posts
Busy bee

mrsssb :  I took a nap today intending to sleep for an hour or so but ended up sleeping almost 4 hours. I’m usually not a napper and I can’t remember the last time I took a nap but it was just so hard to stay awake today.

I was also getting headaches earlier that would immediately go away after I drank water but I’m not getting those anymore. 

Post # 117
872 posts
Busy bee

pinkandgold88 :  Welcome! Newy02 can help you get added to the Facebook group if you PM her

Post # 118
872 posts
Busy bee

Are all of you still using HPTs or something else to track HCG levels? This has been my progression from the day I first got a BFP and every 3 days thereafter (all with FMU but I noticed the concentration levels varied). Does it look like it’s progressing as it should? 

Post # 119
1143 posts
Bumble bee

chillbee29 :  looks good to me! I took another one 3 days ago and it was super dark, darker than the control line. So I’m happy with that. Probably won’t keep checking this week or maybe only one time if I need some reassurance? 

Post # 120
724 posts
Busy bee

chillbee29 :  you can ask your dr to take betas to make sure your HCG numbers are doubling. It’s a lot more accurate than pee stick progression 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors