posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 663
1005 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@futureslindy:  
View original reply
@missinthecity:  OK I caved literally 5 mins later and bfn – stark white! I’ll try again in 2 days.. Or knowing me prob tomorrow πŸ˜†

Post # 664
1043 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  Bahahahah oh man. Works perfect for ttc tho!

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  just trying to will my BFP into existence hahah 

Post # 667
1005 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@missinthecity:  oh really, interesting! i’ve never actually tested at 9dpo, 10’s always been the earliest so maybe i should stick with that from now on haha

Post # 668
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

just went to the OB-GYN for a yeast infection, joy! and since I mentioned that I was in the TWW she gave me a blood test since I was already there lol. I won’t get results for 3-5 days though, which stinks. But since I am only around 7dpo (which I told her) I don’t expect the blood test to be positive lol. I still plan on POAS friday-tuesday πŸ€ͺ

Post # 669
1617 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
@anonybee345:  OMG Congrats!!!!!!!! Look at that line tho – at 11dpo! She thiccccccc

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon:  I really wish he could! But it’s a restricted site because of Covid and he would need all sorts of clearance it’s just not worth the hassle. 

Hoping plenty of sex before I leave will do the trick

View original reply
@missinthecity:  Yes! I am absolutely praying for it. I miscalculated my cycle this month by 1x day which means my POAS date needs to be pushed to the right by a day (the 29th) – it’s pushing it to get a BFP at 11dpo (unless you’re @anonybee345: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) but that’s the last day before I fly out for the week. I would be devo if I got the bfp without DH with me but it’s looking like a reality πŸ™

Post # 670
1617 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Side note can anyone recommend a good way to keep the mid-week BD from being a bit shit? DH and I have different schedules, I’m up at 4am for the gym, working 8am-4pm. DH works 9-6pm and exercises after work. I go to bed around 8:30, him around 11:30. Because of our busy schedules we always put intimacy off until Fri-Sun where we can spend some time enjoying it. It’s been our routine for years! And it’s worked perfectly for us. until now….

Now my O-day is Friday so BD is M-F. It’s become so mechanical, like “hurry up and finish dinner’s on the stove and we gotta feed the dog and cat”. I’m finding myself kind of dreading it, which is never an attitude I’ve had towards sex before. Good on DH for trying his hardest to make sure I finish, but my head is so not in the game it’s never going to happen. 

Post # 671
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@sbl99:  I know exactly what you mean Bee, my DH works 12 hour shifts and sometimes BD becomes a massive chore. What’s helped us is trying to put TTC to one side, consider it as a baby would be great but let’s just try and have as much fun and use the extra intimacy as a way of reconnecting in our busy lives. When my DH or I are feeling tired a warm bath or a massage have been great at relaxing us both. Maybe you could skip the gym during your FW, sleep in a little and enjoy some morning BD when you both have the energy?

Post # 672
179 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@sbl99:  lol omg I love this response πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Post # 673
1005 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@sbl99:  argh, I feel like we have this sometimes too. it’s so hard to get in the mood sometimes and with conflicting schedules! We try to have ‘fun’ first, for example, play a board game, lie on the couch and watch a good movie, have a shower together etc so that at least there’s a little bit of something else apart from just ok it’s go time which is what we used to do and it sucked! 

Post # 674
1005 posts
Bumble bee

random question – does anyone else feel the exact moment your hormones shift each month? I’m not sure if this is common or if maybe there’s something wrong with my hormones.

For example, today I feel like I got sudden tiredness and then a wave of nausea, followed by my first period cramp (this each month is my signal AF is coming unfortunately!) Then, after ovulation I always get another ‘wave’ of the hormones shifting, I feel like it’s really obvious.. anyone else?? 

Feel free to tell me I’m crazy πŸ˜›

Post # 675
42 posts
Newbee

Gahhh…one of my close work colleagues just told me on a Zoom call this morning that she’s pregnant 😩 I’m a terrible person! My heart sank!

This is literally MONTH 1 trying, so I have absolutely no right to feel this way! But woooow that’s hard to hear, for some reason. Also means if I do (fingers crossed!!) get pregnant anytime soon, it’s going to be more of an inconvenience for all my colleagues with 2 people in the team off on maternity leave at the same time. I’m in the UK, so plan to take a full year. Not my problem objectively, but I work for a small organisation so we’re all quite close.

Anyway, I need to get out of my head. I’m not even pregnant yet! Just needed to offload πŸ˜“

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors