574 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
@anonybee345:  
View original reply
@cinderelly99:  

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  thank you ladies!! he was so happy. I haven’t seen him smile that big since our wedding!! he teared up a little too ❤️

View original reply
@missinthecity:  and same!! she’s usually more affectionate with my husband so i’m happy she’s finally cuddling me more! lol

Post # 783
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
@bluebee19:  yup I’ll send you a message with it

Post # 784
1662 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Anyone else have a SUPER short LH surge?

Like PM CD17 negative, AM CD18 extra positive, PM CD18 negative again 

No wonder I missed it last month, lol. Luckily DH and I BD every day this week (except CD17).

Side note, my POAS date is 29 Sept. Because my cycle length is 32 days, I’ll literally have to go straight to Nov POAS if I get a bfn this month. How depressing…..

Post # 785
1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
@futureslindy:  this is the day (week? month?) for gorgeous lines! CONGRATULATIONS!

View original reply
@sbl99:  mine is CRAZY fast. So fast that in the two months of using OPKs, even testing twice a day, I’ve missed the true peak. My highest reading will be 0.8-0.9, because I either reach peak overnight or in the like, 5 hours between tests. I guess you never know for sure that you ovulate unless a doctor is monitoring it, but I have all the signs of O (cervical fluid and a temp rise). 

Post # 786
574 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@dianaj17:  thank you!!! and i know, something about today must be lucky!! I still can’t believe it 😭😍

Post # 787
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

View original reply
@futureslindy:  these tests are what.. 8DPO you said? Or 9?

I’m 6DPO and going insane with the need to POAS haha. 

Post # 788
574 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marybee22:  9dpo! i had stark white BFNs the last 2 days. and my blood test from 7dpo came back completely negative! crazy how the timing works. 

Post # 789
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

It really is!! 
SO happy for you (and all the other BFPs this week!) 

Post # 790
1071 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@futureslindy:  awww that is so sweet. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Post # 791
104 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@futureslindy:  Congrats!  Do you mind sharing your symptoms leading up to your BFP and how many cycles you were trying for?!  And did you use OPKs?

Post # 792
574 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@clisarahcalibruno:  hi! this was actually our first cycle trying 😊

I did use OPKs, so I have a general idea of when I ovulated but I didn’t confirm it with temping. So assuming I ovulated the day after I got a positive OPK, I am 9dpo today! I’ve had a cold for the last 5 days, no clue if that’s related lol. I’ve also been suuuuper tired, but again I can’t say if that’s related to the cold or the pregnancy! I did have super sore boobs yesterday and today, which is for sure pregnancy related! And I also woke up with really sore hips/sides of my glutes lol. super weird and random and I doubt it related, but it came out of nowhere even though I haven’t done anything that should have caused me to be sore lol

Post # 793
1044 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@missinthecity:  I can’t drink currently but will indulge in sushi!! 

View original reply
@futureslindy:  I have a good feeling I am. If I’m not getting a squinter at even 11DPO on a FRER I’m not happy with the survival outcome of any potential baby anyways 🙁 

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  
View original reply
@sunnybee88:  
View original reply
@sunnybee88:  thank you ladies! Wishing you so much luck! 

Post # 794
574 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@TiggersMitts:  i’m sorry bee 😕

Post # 795
1044 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@futureslindy:  it’s real!!! Congrats!!! Digital is basically the equivalent of Facebook official 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors