September 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 811
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@laureng1:  I probably wouldn’t take Vitex at this point since you just started trying and just came off the pill less than two months ago. It’s actually not uncommon for women to have a long irregular cycle or two when they come off the pill… still annoying! I just wouldn’t take random supplements yet since you don’t know what your issue might be or if you even have one. 

I’d start doing OPKs daily and monitoring your CM (follow the advice in taking charge of your fertility). If your period or a BFP doesn’t happen in the next few weeks then I’d reach out to your doctor. They can give you a medication to jump start your cycle. 

In the meantime try not to get too down about not getting pregnant immediately after stopping BC. It’s very very normal for it to take a few months. I understand the impatience though!

Good luck!

Post # 812
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2020

So excited for all the BFPs this week and hoping that it rolls over for all of us this upcoming week! 

yesterday at 8dpo, i had some weird CM that I’ve never experienced before. Too Much Information but it was legit like…. snot for lack of better words. Boobs have actually stayed super sore all throughout The TWW, which is different from last cycle and some mild cramping. 

i wish y’all could see my google search history. πŸ˜‚ the amount of times i googled “snot like cm 8dpo” and oh, the photos I’ve seen. 

Post # 813
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  ooh, it could be a good sign, maybe the start of a mucus plug? The other signs are good, fx Bee!

Post # 814
110 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  that’s what i was thinking too! but it seems to be gone todAy πŸ€”

Post # 815
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  I am hopeful for you! When will you test?

I’m 4dpo and having the type of low down cramps that made me πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ the last two cycles, which were both BFN cycles. Thankfully I’m older and wiser now so I’m not reading into them. Also… 4dpo lol. 

Post # 816
110 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon: thanks, bee! trying to hold off until Monday which would be 12dpo buuuuuutttt I’ll probably lose my mind tmrw and test at 10dpo 

pretty sure at 4DPO this cycle i googled “can you get a BFP even though you had a full period” so i say you’re doing better than me haha. 

Post # 817
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  Lololol I have definitely googled that more than once. I know two people that had it happen to them! It is a thing! But yeah I think you’d get BFPs during your “period” if it was legit. Hasn’t stopped me googling tho. 

Post # 818
110 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon:  oh i didn’t know that was an actual thing! Hahaha thank you for justifying my crazy! 

Post # 819
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m officially out, temp has dropped and I got a BFN. Really hope I won’t see any more of you on the October board and for lots more BFPs this month! 

Post # 820
132 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  

I’m sorry to hear that bee πŸ˜” fingers crossed next month is it for you!

Post # 822
1071 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  sorry about your bfn! 

Post # 823
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  I’m sorry bee! Better luck in October.

Post # 824
574 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

ok i’m making myself anxious testing. my line still isn’t darker this morning, which is making me super uneasy. but it’s still so early, maybe it will just take a while to get darker. it doesn’t seem to be any lighter, which is a good thing. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors