September 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 826
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@futureslindy:  If you compare 11dpo to 9dpo I think there is progression. FRERs are seeming increasingly unreliable these days, and urine dilution can also affect it. I understand the anxiety though! Sending all the sticky vibes. 

Post # 827
574 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
@emilyofnewmoon:  thank you 💕

Post # 828
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2020

View original reply
@BellaBeau:  So sorry about the bfn and temp bit. Crossing everything i can cross that October is your month! 

View original reply
@futureslindy:  still such beautiful lines, and i agree that i think i can see a bit of darkening! 

afm, 10dpo and tested since i have a work party this evening which will of course include alcohol! Stark white BFN! But temps are still up, boobs still sore so keeping fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Post # 829
574 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  hopefully the sore boobs are a good sign!! sending all the baby dust your way!

Post # 830
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2020

Aaaaand of course right after i said that, boobs stopped hurting and am getting period like cramps. Mother trucker, i think I’m gonna have time roll over 

Post # 831
131 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  

noooo! It ain’t over until AF shows…keeping my fingers super crossed for you that she doesn’t!

AFM, 5DPO and driving myself nuts already.

Peak crazy: had a shower and noticed the water pooling really weirdly on my skin?! Never noticed that before…Cue, me googling “is skin more waterproof in early pregnancy?” Looool 

(ps. It’s not…obviously 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Post # 832
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  😹😹😹😹😹

Also 5dpo. Feeling sane ATM but that’s cause we’re visiting family out of town so I’ve been distracted. We go home tomorrow at 6dpo which is about when I tend to start going off the deep end with the symptom spotting. 

Post # 833
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@futureslindy:  I think 11dpo is a littler darker as well!! But I think you are right that it’s just early! 

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi:  I really hope not! Hang in there! It’s not over until it’s over. It looks like we are in a similar place in our cycle. I am about 8 dpo…I think I saw that Monday is 12 dpo for you? So I think I’m about two days behind you. I’m feeling optimistic because my temps are still up …fingers crossed those aren’t period cramps and you are still in, too! 

Post # 834
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  hahhahaa I love this. I’ve got some crazy in my search history, too. 

Post # 836
462 posts
Helper bee

I might be crazy but I think I see some progression? The bottom test control line looks fainter than the test above (taken two days apart).

Speaking to a doctor tomorrow so won’t be testing anymore – will leave monitoring any issues to the professionals.

Post # 837
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@amongclouds:  you’re beating the control so I’d say it’s time to put away the pee sticks! I don’t think you can really tell much about progression after that point. You’ll be getting into hook effect territory soon too. Congrats!!!

Post # 838
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

Alright ladies in an effort to stay sane over the second half of the TWW I’m putting together a list of “Symptoms” That Mean Nothing. These are all “symptoms” I recorded in FF in the last two cycles that convinced me I was pregnant… only for AF to arrive right on time. HELP ME STAY SANE LADIES. 

Sore boobs

Boob pangs

Nausea

Bloody gums

Period like cramps 

Cramps way down low 

Insomnia

Bloated

Post # 840
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

So I took a test tonight and I got a blazing BFP! One app says I’m 15dpo and the other says I’m 9dpo. I took a test 3 days ago and there was nothing, and then took two tests tonight and one was blazing, the other was faint. I had a huge temp drop at the 12dpo/6dpo mark but I guess that was implantation. I had actually ruled myself out for this month and roll-called on the October board but here we are.

Post # 841
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsr88:  Wow!! Congratulations! 🤩 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors