September 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
2398 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@marybee22:  We have. I did have some spotting a couple days after but who knows if it’s related. I asked my OB about this the other day and she said sex is completely safe throughout pregnancy. It can cause spotting if you have a sensitive cervix but it won’t cause a miscarriage or anything. 

Post # 3
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Thanks ladies! I feel much better 

Post # 3
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I’ve been lurking since I got my BFP last month and just want say CONGRATS and cheers to so many beautiful lines this month, wow!! I have been so strongly invested in your stories, it’s been the source of all my hormonal happy cries. Hoping for boring happy pregnancies for you all and for baby dust to all the rollovers 

❤️
ps @chicagold I totally see that!! Hoping this is a sticky one for you, and I’m sorry not to have you in the April mamas group but FX you won’t be long behind! 

Post # 3
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
@marybee22:  we haven’t, but that’s just because I ended up with a case of BV and a yeast infection right around the time I got my BFP. So I’ve been using internal gels and whatnot 🙄 I suspect that the frequent BDing and the Preseed may have just upset my pH. so alas, we have not gotten the opportunity to BD post-BFP. 

But sex while pregnant is totally fine!! Not gonna damage/harm anything. Do it now before your belly gets so big you may not WANT to 🤪

Post # 3
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@missinthecity:  Thanks for hosting, and congratulations to you too! 

Best of luck to everyone for October! Can’t wait to see all the new BFPs. 😀 

Post # 3
40 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@missinthecity:  Thanks for hosting! Congrats to all the BFPs! 

Post # 3
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
@missinthecity:  thanks for hosting!! it’s been SUCH a pleasure. glad to be joining you as a May mama ❤️

Post # 3
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

oh my goodness ladies, that must have been the indent of the year because I tested again that night, nada, and then I got my period yesterday.  What a tricky FRER!  That pic was taken at the 3 minute mark, so it’s not like it had been sitting forever.

ANYWAY, on to October, and now I can really participate!  Congrats to the ladies who aren’t rolling over, and I’ll see everyone else on the October thread!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors