(Closed) September 24th 2011!!!

posted 8 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi there! Who else is a Sept 24th bride out there?

What things have you taken into consideration when planning based on the date?

Are you doing outdoor or indoor wedding or reception? (Ours is indoor)

Where is your wedding (mine is in Michigan)?

Post # 5
143 posts
Blushing bee

Hi!

I am getting married outside in Vermont!  I have always wanted a fall wedding, but I am also hoping it won’t be too cold.  I have done a lot of thinking (and reading weddingbee!) and we have our venue.  But I haven’t really gotten anything else done yet! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
93 posts
Worker bee

Hi September 24, 2011 here too!  We have picked our venue (A BARN), booked our caterer, and I have my dress.  That’s about it for a while though!

Post # 7
51 posts
Worker bee

hi! my first post ever πŸ™‚

September 24th here too.  Getting married on Cape Cod (MA).  Hoping for sunny and warm but not too hot!  We have booked our church and reception, band, and are close to booking a photographer.  Now i’m just enjoying the boards, websites, magazines trying to get ideas for dresses and decorations.  Very excited!  Happy there are some ladies on here that have the same timeline as me. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
104 posts
Blushing bee

We were wavering between the 17th and the 24th for awhile and just settled on the 24th.  I’m so excited – I hope it’s a beautiful fall day too!  We’ve booked our venue (it’s a barn!) and that’s about it so far.

Post # 9
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

September 24, 2011 here!   Our plans have been all over the place… coastal NC, Raleigh, Massachusetts, Destination Wedding in the Dominican Republic, Raleigh and back to our original choice of coastal NC.  We will be having it at the Southport Community Center which is right on the Cape Fear River near the Sea.. Can’t wait!!

Post # 10
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Finally a date.. after a failed feb 2010 and feb 2011 wedding we are now planning for sep 24 2011! and its not going to change!! I cant wait..

Post # 11
445 posts
Helper bee

I’m doing September 24th too! I’m soo excited! We just got the date last week when we booked our venue (an Art Deco theatre – The Redmoor). I can’t wait!

When are you all going to start looking at dresses? I don’t know when to start! I want to lose about 20lbs, but I don’t want to start looking too late… any ideas?

Post # 12
8 posts
Newbee

I am getting married 9/24/11 in Tampa, FL. I’ve been planning forever and everything is picked out. All we have to do is order everything and get details in place. I want to los a couple of pound before I go and buy my dress so I am waiting until January.  I am so excited….

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

I am getting married on this day too!  We are very excited..we just booked our reception hall and church tihs week.  I bought my dress a couple weeks ago, I know it’s early but I found the perfect dress and it was such a great deal I would have been crazy to pass it up.

I can’t wait πŸ™‚

Post # 14
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

I told Fiance we had to pick an even-numbered date, because I have a weird thing about odd numbers. Turns out, 24 is my favorite number and it’s a Saturday in 2011! πŸ™‚

Post # 15
445 posts
Helper bee

@jo.lee — my favorite number is 42! Obviously, there isn’t a 42nd of the month… so the 24th works perfectly!  42 – it’s a completely ordinary number, a number not just divisible by two but also six and seven. In fact it’s the sort of number that you could without any fear introduce to your parents’  Ha. I love Douglas Adams!  Google the following “answer to life, the universe and everything” — and you get 42. Laughing

Post # 16
136 posts
Blushing bee

We’re also getting married on September 24th, 2011. πŸ™‚ Nice to see some other people are pumped about the date.

So far we have the venue, a big log cabin close to the spot where we camp all the time, photographer, officiant, wedding party selected, and some decorations (plus loads of ideas).

Going dress shopping with my mom and sister in November. πŸ™‚

Also working on the caterer now (things book fast) but haven’t made an ultimate decision yet.

The topic ‘September 24th 2011!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors