(Closed) September 25, 2010 – One month away!!!

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
3620 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

AHHHHHHHH! OMG I can’t believe we’re only a month out!

Today I’m working on bathroom baskets, out of town baskets, chasing down the last of the rsvps (yesterday was the deadline), finalizing the hotel room block, and making the “day-of” itinerary for the vendors!

Sunday is my shower, and my fitting is on Monday night!

Here we go, one month left!!!!!

Post # 4
3620 posts
Sugar bee

@JoesWaffle – I’m a Southern New Husband bride and date twin of yours! Where are you getting married?!

Post # 5
157 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe it is only a month away now!  Had my hair and make up trial last week along with my dress fitting.  I had one shower last week and the second one this weekend and somehow I still need to fit in a bacholorette party.  This next month will definiately be interesting!

Post # 6
622 posts
Busy bee

i feel like we suddenly went from starting the 100 day countdown to the one-month countdown – crazy! our rsvp deadline is this friday and we still have a fair amount of outstanding rsvps. πŸ™ i guess next week we’ll start pestering people to get those in. other than that, i had my second dress fitting last week (with my final one scheduled for a week and a half before the wedding), and i have my hair trial this saturday. oh, and trying to pretty much live at the gym leading up to that final fitting, haha.

Post # 7
125 posts
Blushing bee

Its crazy!! I had my last fitting last night and dress is a tad tight. I am paranoid about having “back fat.” So, today I begin my quest to lose 5 lbs. I need to do bathroom baskets, do day of iten, get my parents presents (anyone have suggestions??), finalize vows, get final count in (waiting for only 2 or 3 couples to RSVP), and do the DREADED table assignments.

The topic ‘September 25, 2010 – One month away!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors