806 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

We’re at the 7 month mark!

Post # 48
806 posts
Busy bee

We just passed the 6 month mark… I’ve been slacking lately but having less than 6 months left has definitely been the kick in the butt I needed to get moving again.

Stuff I need to do (soon) –

• book cake baker
  • book florist
  • book ceremony musician
  • meet w/ officiant to work on ceremony
  • finalize menu so I can order invites

Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hi everyone

I’m another September 25th 2010 bride.

I’m just wondering if anyone has sent out save-the-dates or invites yet? And when do you plan on sending them out??

I’m living in Switzerland until August and finding mailing things between here and Minneapolis, MN (where we are getting married and where I normally live) really frustrating.

Post # 50
7 posts
Newbee

9-25-10 bride here and so excited to have found this web page. I just found it this week and have already posted on many blogs.

Our original date was 10-2-10 because it was 5years after we met but was a conflict with our garden venue. I am pretty good with bookings but have no idea what to do for lines, decor, and center pieces???

What are everyone’s colors? Mine are rose pink, pewter, and black:)

Cheers to 9 to 5:)

Post # 51
512 posts
Busy bee

Our colors are black with jewel tones (every girl wearing back, then each one carrying a different color flower).

Now my next mission is to print my DIY invites: I want them to go out in July.

Post # 52
28 posts
Newbee

Another 9-25-2010 bride here!!! 🙂   LOVE IT!!! We got engaged last march and i knew i wanted a september wedding being that its the prettiest time and both our favorite time of the year here in wisconsin. the 25th just called out to me! 🙂

YAY how fun to find so many other brides same date!! !

My colors are Red, White, and black! and funny cause i dont really care for red.. but the red is like a crandberry red, and i just loved it when my girls tried it on!

I’m doing DIY invites too.. i was going to order them but then came across one here on this site and decided im copying it! So now im making them myself.. oooo fun. I have EVERYTHING ready for the wedding except the invites! can’t wait… it is 150 days away!!

Post # 53
137 posts
Blushing bee

My colors are black and lime green with damask thrown in. :0) I’m sooooo excited! 145 days bees!

Post # 54
15 posts
Newbee

Our wedding is the 26th of September…it will be our 3 year anniversary.  We’re having a very intimate wedding on the beach.  Our colors are white, pink and silver.  I wish the day were here already! 

Post # 55
2 posts
Wannabee

Yay for Sept 25! Our colors are lavender and moss green. Anyone else??

@ ninamay: I am living in the Virgin Islands until Sept 1 (getting married in Mass) so I feel ya on how frustrating mailing can be. For that reason, we sent our Save-the-dates back in January. I’m glad we did because it took up to two months for some of our guests to receive them!

We’re hoping to get the invites mailed out at the beginning of June, so hopefully everyone will have them by the end of July

Post # 56
135 posts
Blushing bee

EAK!   So much to do… such little time.   We are getting married September 25, 2010 too!   I have the big stuff, church, reception hall, florist, baker, dresses… now I need the little things – invites, favors,

Our colors are ivory and cherry red.  

Post # 57
6 posts
Newbee

September 25th Bride here! I have everything done except the small stuff that has to wait!!!

Post # 58
183 posts
Blushing bee

My colors are turquoise, ecru and amber. (with a few deep pink accents)

Post # 59
171 posts
Blushing bee

Ladies, September 25 is coming!!!! Hope everyone is having a great time planning with little or no stress!

I am a September 25 bride as well (my parents, aunt and brother all got married in September…why not?)

I will be married at Pawleys Island in South Carolina. So excited!

Post # 60
28 posts
Newbee

1 day less than 4 months ladies!! !:)

Post # 61
806 posts
Busy bee

I know!  And soon we’ll be at the “100 day mark”!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘September 25, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors