(Closed) September 25, 2010

posted 12 years ago in September 2010
Post # 62
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Sept 24th bride here…close enough, right? ๐Ÿ™‚

Is anyone else freaked out that this post was started a year ago??? And that time is passing SO quickly? Aahhhhh!

Post # 63
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Another September 25th 2010 bride here! I hope everyone’s plans are going well!  We’re getting close the the two month mark!!  I love checking the mail every day to see if we got any response cards ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 64
268 posts
Helper bee

I’m September 25th, too! 

@Lacybug – that’s my favourite thing at the moment, getting out RSVPs! My Fiance gets home first, but he saves them for me to open ๐Ÿ™‚

Re colours, I’m having ivory and pale blue and pale pink (BMs in blue, flowers with pink and blue and ivory, and my mum, who’s giving me away, in ivory and pink).

Tomorrow it’s 10 weeks to go! I’m so exciting – I literally day dream all the time! 

The biggest things we haven’t done yet are get our rings and do our gift list, but I’m trying to submit my thesis, so everything’s been put on hold somewhat. I should be done in the next couple of weeks though, fingers crossed.

How’s everyone else getting on? 

Post # 65
5 posts
Newbee

@WhiteRoseRed Those are two things I still have left to do!  My Fiance goes out to sea for 3 months at a time (he’s in shipping) so there’s some things I’ll have to wait until mid-August to do.  I love the idea of your colors, too!

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee

I am a 9.25.10 Bride ! My Fiance and i have been together for 8 years, and he proposed on 2.25.10….so were getting married exactly 7 months to the day since he asked me to make it official. We couldnt be happier ! I have everything planned, were having our wedding on the water at my parents place with reception to immediately follow. we have a 20×30 tent which will seat 60 guests. immediate family only. I am stuck on flowers for that time of year in Virginia. We live in the historic Northern Neck area and, I need advice on flowers. Our wedding will be nautical theme and color is pool blue by davids bridal.

Post # 67
20 posts
Newbee

almost time!! i’m so excited. 9/25/10 is a great date!!

Post # 68
19 posts
Newbee

Hi!! I am also a Sept. 25, 2010 bride!! It is exactly one year and 6 months from the day that my fiance and I began dating so we feld like it was the perfect date. We both wanted a fall wedding and since it will be in the mountains of NC it should be perfect weather!! My colors are shades of purple, my girls are all wearing plum! I am soooooo excited! Less than 50 days now!

Post # 69
1 posts
Wannabee

Im september 25th 2010 bride, everythings sorted now, i just cant wait now lol… colours are light pink and cream

Post # 70
15 posts
Newbee

42 days until September 26th!  I can’t believe how fast the last couple months have gone!  It’s true that time speeds up as you get closer!  I’m feeling pretty stressed and overwhelmed right now, but also very excited! 

What do you girls have left to do?  Are you feeling stressed now or excited?

Post # 71
54 posts
Worker bee

At this point i have the florist, decorators, coordinator, cake, food, DJ, and photographer booked. Everything has been bought. Invites were sent last week. And now with 30 + days all the details need to start coming together! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘September 25, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors