(Closed) September 26 2015 Brides! TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!

posted 5 years ago in September 2015
Post # 2
581 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Sept 26th too! Just have to pay for everything now, agh! And make favours and confetti cones when we’re down at my parents next week before the wedding. 

Post # 3
96 posts
Worker bee

Me too! Need to sort out final payments, pick up some confetti, sort out music for the ceremony and reception, and arrange the logistics of who is getting ready where. I also need to write my speech 🙂 

Post # 4
2968 posts
Sugar bee

Oh god.

Final payment and numbers due on Friday, print my seating chart, finish making my bridesmaids bracelets (that reminds me, I need to go get more beading wire), pick up my dress(!), sew the new combs on my hairpiece, stamp the tags for my favours, have my bachelorette party (!), pick up my flowers for my centerpieces from Costco, finalize music with the DJ, finalize details with the photographer, double check a couple things with the church regarding payment and possibly dropping off our programs the night before, and finalize the ceremony music and talk to the person who is going to be pressing play on the iPod for us. 

We (and by that I mean Fiance and his cousin) have to build a Plinko board for people to get us to kiss. (Venue doesn’t allow clinking glasses, so we’re calling it ‘Clink-o’)

i feel like there’s more, I just have to start writing more down !

All day Fiance has been coming up behind me and hugging me and saying ‘only 2 more weeks!’ 

Post # 5
253 posts
Helper bee

1. Pay the photographer 

2. Go to the florist (I need bouquets for myself and my 2 bridesmaids and the petals for my flower girl)

3. Finished list for the DJ

4. Pay for the cake

5. Order my brothers tux (he’s in VA so we had to get him measured close to him since we’re using a local place)

Considering the fact that we planned our wedding in less than 1 month, I think we’ve got a great handle on things! Everything is basically paid for except for the things on the list (minus the Dj – my cousin will be paying him as our gift) and my dad will be picking up my brothers tux 🙂

The topic ‘September 26 2015 Brides! TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors