(Closed) September 3rd couples, 100 days to go!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
1602 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

AHH I KNOW!

I had to announce it on facebook yesterday because I was so excited haha.

How is your planning going?

Post # 4
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper

101 days here! Haha I was about to post a thread for Sept 4, but this is close enough.  What do you ladies have done so far?!

Post # 5
124 posts
Blushing bee

GAAH! Can’t wait. Had a meeting with our DJ/MC/Photobooth guy today, meeting with the officiant on Sunday (First premarital counseling day, eek!), then meeting with our photographer on Thursday. SO BUSY!

Post # 6
4770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

eeeekkk. Why’d u have to post that!?

Post # 8
1602 posts
Bumble bee

What do I still have left?

I have to go back to the florist – silly man doesn’t understand the concept of colourful flowers. Everything was “Okay white orchid”. He doesn’t speak English very well but they have pictures of their website of what they offer and I’m going to print off what I want haha.

I still have to come up with a dance list for our DJ (Best Man)

Find a cake (We’re just doing cheesecake, plain. Probably going to just buy one from the grocery store. Time to taste test haha)

Obviously last meetings with caterer, photographer.

Meet with DOC.

Fittings.

Cardbox, table numbers, and print of pictures.

I think that’s it.

Post # 9
124 posts
Blushing bee

@ceamoste: Geesh I know what you mean about having to meet with the florist again. In my first consultation, she couldn’t even tell me what was in season because she just moved in from DENMARK, and didn’t know the kinds of flowers that they could get in CA. Yikes. I gave her a picture of what I want (JUST lisianthus, how hard can that be), and her quote was all “roses and hydrangea and eucalyptus”. Huh? Did you even look at the picture?? 

Post # 10
405 posts
Helper bee

omg I just found this today so @Pengoala you are officially 100 days!  I can’t believe we are in double digits 🙂  

I am still finishing up the invites, and working on starting the programs (I am going for the Mrs. Penguin programs)

The next month is pretty easy for me though!  

Post # 11
136 posts
Blushing bee

Double digits now!! I think it’s 97 days!

We are feeling pretty good! All the major stuff is done. Just lots of small stuff left:

• tuxes/my girls ordering their dresses
  • finalize music
  • printing invitations
  • gift/card box
  • FH is making our center pieces (we have everything though)
  • then all the stuff that can’t be done until closer – seating chart, etc

I’m sure there’s more!!

Post # 12
838 posts
Busy bee

@cramandaberry: arrrggh!97 days?????where did all that time go?although we are actually looking pretty good,I got my flowers sorted last week (still really excited about that one) and left to do is just favours,Fiance ring, and dress alterations.

I just told FH that we are 97 days out and he didnt wuite express the same enthusiasm that I did, ie jumping up ansd down and maybe a little sqealing.lol

x

Post # 13
620 posts
Busy bee

95 days here down under! Holy crap….

Getting very close! We are almost ready to post our invitations!!! AHHHH!!!

Post # 15
453 posts
Helper bee

I actually finished most of my projects so I’m really excited!!!! Now I’m concentrating on relaxing and seeing if there is anything I want to do for the ceremony. (decoration wise)

Post # 16
124 posts
Blushing bee

3 MONTHS TO GO TODAY! 

The topic ‘September 3rd couples, 100 days to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors