(Closed) September 4, 2011 brides!

posted 8 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

uh-oh! 7 months!!

We still haven’t figured out an officiant, which should be top of my list.

This weekend I’m working on addressing (well, printing labels) for the Save the Dates. The envelopes were supposed to be in on Friday, but now they’re not getting here till Tuesday! (Don’t get me started that I ordered them like 3 weeks ago!!!!). I’ll be relieved when the website is done and those are mailed out.

Post # 5
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ohmygoshiknow!!!! I’m so excited!!!

We almost have all of our vendors booked, just need a florist! March 5th we are ordering the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and March 12th we have our food tasting!!! =)

Post # 8
102 posts
Blushing bee

sep 4th yaii.. thought i was one of the few that was having a wedding on a Sunday instead of a Saturday! But I am super excited!! I feel like its coming up so fast. I am actually going dress shopping next Friday .. im taking a day off work.. and so is my mom, my sis ( made of honor) and one of my bridesmaids! I really- really hope I find the  ONE dress!! And for the next couple of weekends I am meeting with a florist a photographer and maybe a DJ?! Sept I just found out that he has no insurance .. have any of you booked a DJ YET??

Post # 9
2067 posts
Buzzing bee

I was considering Sept 4 — it’s actually my brother’s anniversary πŸ™‚ I just liked the idea of a Sunday wedding… But Saturday, the 3rd, worked out better for going on a cruise πŸ™‚

Post # 11
38 posts
Newbee

I am also Sunday Sept. 4th.  I STILL have to order a dress.  I am down to 2 and hope to get that ordered this weekend – super stressful.  I definitely should have started that process sooner, I didn’t start looking until about 4 months into the engagement πŸ™‚

Also still need: florist, cake, bm dresses, and menswear…

I booked most of the big things right away: venues, caterer, photographer, videographer, band, day of coordinator…

We plan to have save the dates in the mail by the end of this month.  What else am I forgetting????

Post # 14
102 posts
Blushing bee

Save the dates have all of you sent one?? since our wedding will be taking place on a holiday weekend its recomended right? 

We have yet to book a photographer ..and I wanted to send pictures of us out as the save the dates :/.  Would Sending them mid March be a little too late?

Post # 15
38 posts
Newbee

@kventures:  No, we plan to get ours out in the next week or 2.  That would still be about 6 months notice.  I think you would be absolutely fine sending them mid march!

The topic ‘September 4, 2011 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors