(Closed) September 4, 2011 brides!

posted 9 years ago in September 2011
Post # 17
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@pengoala:

Thankfully the cake is included with our venue J! So we wont have to worry about that until later. And florist I don’t have one yet :/ I am suppose to meet one that is very promising this sat ( crossing fingers). I am currently on the dilemma of wedding photographers.. there is so many out there. I found one that I absolutely liked and was very reasonable in price.. yet he is horrible with communication. And that scares me.. I know our wedding is not for another 6 months but still…

Post # 19
102 posts
Blushing bee

@pengoala:

Oh thank you im going to look into her. Right now im actually in contact with Harmonylovesphotography. Her prices are pretty good for the quality of her work. She would only charge is $150 for an engagement session as opposed to the $350-$500 others were trying to charge. I have a good feeling about her ( crossing fingers)

Post # 21
49 posts
Newbee

My wedding is also on Sept 4th, and I haven’t done anything but booked the venue for my ceremony and reception.  I still need to find a dress.  I am just so picky and haven’t found anything I like yet.  I need to find a DJ, pick out my cake, figure out how I want the reception decor.  It’s almost 6 months away and I feel so overwhelmed.  We haven’t even picked out the bridesmaids dresses.  I put my sister in charge of that because I got to worry about this other stuff.  Anybody else feeling a little overwhelmed like myself?

Post # 23
49 posts
Newbee

@pengoala:  I am having everything at a country club.  The venue is having an open house next Sunday, and there will be vendors there.  I’m hoping I can get some ideas then and maybe book some vendors. 

Post # 24
102 posts
Blushing bee

@msiraldo: Well have one of the most important things done booking the venue! hmm do you have your colors picket out yet? may you can start by googling that and see how your colors are incorporated in other weddings. Like other girls i to love theknot.. it helps with everything esp idea on decor.. once you get a picture in your head of what you want everthing will just start flowing…

Post # 26
38 posts
Newbee

@pengoala:  No cake or florist yet.  We have done a few cake tastings but they have quoted pretty high prices.. we are going to look at a few more over the next week or so.  We will be meeting with a few florists 3/18-3/20…

Post # 27
38 posts
Newbee

Phew, my dress and bridesmaid dresses have been decided on and ordered.  2 more to check off the list.

Post # 29
94 posts
Worker bee

Hiiiii ladies!!!!!!!!! Sept 4 here also! Laughing

The only thing I still need is: Hair stylist, SHOES!!, Invites, DJ (hopefully just found one), Groom Attire (black suit), Honeymoon (somewhere in Mexico?), Rings (picked them out, just need to purchase), and buying the decor we picked out.

I am doing a TON of DIY… So that will be the bulk of my work from here on out!

CANT BELIEVE ITS LIKE 180 DAYS … eeeeeeee!  Goodluck to you all!

Post # 31
94 posts
Worker bee

@pengoala:  we are trying to save as much $ as possible! DIY was the way to go!  Gonna nix most floral arrangments and do a ton of candles as centerpieces like a couple other Bees have done.  I am hoping it will look GORGEOUS in our rustic restaurant ๐Ÿ™‚

My inspiration (from this site! can’t remember which Bee, SO sorry!!)

The topic ‘September 4, 2011 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors