(Closed) September 4, 2011 Brides – 5 months! YIKES!

posted 9 years ago in September 2011
Post # 32
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am still looking at honeymoons. we may go for honeymoon in December and a mini-moon in September! Thinking Tuscany, Italy… something like that… or Amalfi Coast just for 5 nights… then South America in December!!

Still have heaps to plan…

Looking forward to first dress fitting in June!

Post # 33
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Honestly I am having moments of hyperventelating  about all the stuff left to do. Fiance is just calm and cool as a cucumber— even with a dress issue on the horizon.

Post # 34
164 posts
Blushing bee

Wow lots of other September 4 brides!!  I still have to figure out a DJ, and that’s the last MAJOR vendor.  Everything else is in the details- chair rental, menu selection, my shoes…

We just figured out the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses yesterday which was nice.

Is anyone else doing food stations?  I was going to have a plated dinner, but long story short, they said they can’t do that anymore because my location is too far from their main kitchen.  I am desperate for some station ideas!

Congrats everyone!

Post # 35
102 posts
Blushing bee

September 4th woop- woop.. although i keep getting the Wedding on a sunday?? Yes get over it everyone has the day off the next day!lol! Im currently in the process of looking for linens.. i want to add a lace overlay to my tables. GEE golly is that expensive i got a quote for 1200.. for 9 tables!! OMG are the people crazy.. to rent table cloths??? or not!! So my search continues! Im sure my friends and families are sick of listening to me.. but i cant stop showing them pictures of the details i want and how my vision keeps evolving lol at some point i need to put a stop to inspiration boards lol!!

The topic ‘September 4, 2011 Brides – 5 months! YIKES!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors