(Closed) September 4th, 2010

posted 9 years ago in September 2010
Post # 4
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

That’s my date!  I think it’s perfect, basically.  How far are you in to planning?  I’ve got my venue and caterer and just started making photogtapher inquiries…

Post # 6
1732 posts
Bumble bee

Meeeee!

(((Labor Day brides)))

Post # 7
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

I happen to be a Sept. 4th, 2010 bride, too!!! I love it! It has such a great ring to it!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m a Sept 4 2010 bride too! You ladies are way ahead of me though, we just finally picked our date today and haven’t done a single thing besides that!

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

Um…yes! I wish it were HERE! We already picked a cake, photographer, Venue, and all that fun stuff. Not sure what to do flower wise, though…

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee

me too!!! You girls make me feel like I am not that crazy lol. I already picked out my dress, my mom’s dress, the bridesmaid dresses, the invites, found a place for tux rental,booked my hall and gazebo, picking up centerpiece supplies tomorrow, got my garter and toasting glasses, looking at photographers tomorrow, and looking at a dj and minister. I am glad you guys are planning so far ahead too 🙂

Post # 13
97 posts
Worker bee

That’s my birthday! We know we want it in September of 2010, but haven’t decided on a “for sure” date yet. Good luck on your planning, girls!

Post # 14
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

I have my dress, too! haha. Plus, the BM’s already have their guidlines for dresses. I am going in to David’s Bridal with one of them Thursday to help her make a choice!

I even have a box set aside because I’ve been coming home with random candles and ribbon and all sorts of wedding related stuff! Nothing wrong with planning ahead since vendors book so far out!

Post # 15
13 posts
Newbee

I would be careful with Davud’s Bridal! Everyone I know that has used David’s Bridal has had issues with their dresses. Just fyi

Post # 16
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

I went there a couple years ago in WA, and when I got my dress here they were great. my Future Sister-In-Law also did not have any problems. = ) I’ve heard good and bad things. It just varies store to store and area.

The topic ‘September 4th, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors