(Closed) September 4th…110 days to go! How are you doing?

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Can you believe it?? We’re so close to being under 100 days! I’m going to my hair trial this afternoon and I’m SO excited. 

I’ve made lists, but still feel like I’m missing things to do. Hopefully my fiance will sit down with me and go through my lists so that I have someone else to bounce them off of. 

110 days and counting! 🙂

Post # 5
809 posts
Busy bee

Did you find some shoes?? That’s so awesome to get free stuff!

Post # 7
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

awww 9/4 brides…I sooo remember this time last year…good luck and happy planning!

Post # 8
790 posts
Busy bee

Every time I look at  our wedding ticker on the knot, I feel a little flip of my stomach. By the way theknot says our invites should go out 3 months ahead of time. What do you think?

Post # 9
436 posts
Helper bee

I keep hearing invites go out 8 weeks. I’m sending them around 4th of July with RSVP deadline around August 4th. Is that what you guys are doing? I finally designed our invites and RSVP’s in WORD today, now on to to the painful process of printing them.

I cannot believe how fast this is approaching. I start to get really nervous once I hear how little time is left and how much I have left to do…..

Post # 9
436 posts
Helper bee

The topic ‘September 4th…110 days to go! How are you doing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors