(Closed) September 5, 2015 Brides

posted 6 years ago in September 2015
Post # 16
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
together420:  Its a beautiful place to live. The beaches are awesome and the food is good too. We have numerous hotels here including the Four Seasons. Come sometime. 

Post # 18
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Crichton Church, Dumfries, Scotland

1. Laura

2. Scotland

3. Crichton Church, Dumfries (Reception at Easterbrook Hall)

4. Not really got much of a theme! “Things Laura Likes”?!

5. My colours are varying madly, the bridesmaids are in all different shades of purples and blues, my groom’s kilt is navy colours, his jacket is charcoal and the men all match. the venue is mostly white with some purple tossed in.

6. The Church is a non denominational multi use venue, it’s enormous and stunning inside, absolutely beautiful. The hall for the reception is a fairly standard large room with big windows but the selling point (for me) was that the bottom opens up onto a lovely little terrace that makes me think of the secret garden, we’re filling it with fairy lights and candles.

7. Kind, thoughtful, patient

Post # 20
39 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies!! It’s hard to believe our date is less that five months away!

1. Jessica

2. New York 

3. Hudson Valley – New York 

4. No theme yet

5. Cream, Gold, Green, and pops of Red and Berry

6. Its a church converted into an event space.  It’s in the town where we live, and on the street where we met.

7. Funny, sweet and HOT

Post # 22
39 posts
Newbee

๐Ÿ™‚

It seems hard to believe that it’s less than 5 months away.  I’m having mini meltdowns over all the stuff that still needs to be done!

Post # 24
24 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies! September will be here before we know it! After 11 years! I can’t wait to marry my bestie (lol) & love of my life

1. Savin 

2. Illinois 

3. My family church

4. My theme is Diamonds & Pearls!

5. Black, Ivory and Light Pink

6. My church is a huge building built back in 1905, its located downtown in my city’s historic district. It has really high vaulted ceilings, balconies, 4 large stain glass windows, huge organ pipes built into the wall. The reception is at a lakeside restaurant, that has a banquet area. 3 of the walls are all glass, so we have a beautiful view of the lake, & they’re in the middle of renovations, so by the wedding we will have a large outside tent covered deck to use in addition to the actual reception/dinner space.

8. Hardworking, Generous, Loving

Post # 27
48 posts
Newbee

1. Your name. Is a secret ๐Ÿ™‚ but Kara Belle will do.

2. Where are you located? Southern Oklahoma

3. Where are you gettig married? Oklahoma City, in a conservatory

4. Your wedding theme (if any). Since it is in a conservatory, garden. We are having our ceremony at sunset so there will be lots of candles and string lights and soft fabrics…sort of garden whimsicle

5. Your wedding colors. Blush pink, sage green, and hints of lavender (real lavender)

6. Describe your venue. Its a conservatory that was built in the 1920’s. It is in a park, it has beautiful gardens and an outdoor area that I’m considering having the actual ceremony – weather permitting. We will have the cake reception right there, all together. My stepmom is making our vegan earl grey naked cake, (decorated with lavender) we’ll have pink lemonade, sweet tea, and water. Some fruit kobabs and call it good! (not bad for planning it in less than 3 months, eh?)

7. Three words to describe your future spouse.

Generous, hilarious, forgetful.

Post # 28
28 posts
Newbee

I’m a tad late to this party, but here we go!

1. Your name. Kristen ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice to meet you all!

2. Where are you located? Edmonton, AB

3. Where are you gettig married? Edmonton

4. Your wedding theme (if any). We don’t have a theme really, we’ve just chosen things we love!

5. Your wedding colors. Purple, blush pink and cream with hints of rose gold and sage.

6. Describe your venue. We’re doing the entire wedding (ceremony and reception) in a downtown restaurant. I’m so excited! We’re having the ceremony in front of this lovely stained-glass display, and then afterwards cocktail hour will be in the restaurant bar while the staff flips the room for dinner. It’s going to be really chic, but still have a relaxed, confortable feeling for our friends and family. And the food is going to be awesome!

7. Three words to describe your future spouse. He’s smart, sweet and so, so kind.

Post # 29
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - My Grandfathers House

1.  Rachel

2.  Muskoka Ontario 

3.  Katrine Ontario 

4.  Beauty and the Beard 

5.  Yellow, Red and Chocate Brown

6.  My grandfathers back yard And the legion, we opted for an indoor reception because no one likes dinner seasoned with blackflys 

7.  Gental, sweet and loving. 

Post # 30
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
karabelle:  Love your color scheme ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘September 5, 2015 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors