Post # 32
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

1. Malouloune is fine ahah

2. Miami Florida

3. Hallandale Florida at Diplomat country club

4. Colors are light pink/blush, gold, ivory and hints of light orange

5. Theme is Traveling to the carribean ( we are both originally from the caraibe so we are merging both our countries having passport program, boarding passes as place cards etc)

6. The venue is beautiful!!! big ballroom with antique chandeliers with trees garden and golf course everywhere πŸ™‚

7. My fiance is loyal, funny and super sweet πŸ™‚ can’t wait 67 days to go

Post # 33
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

60 days!!!  We just ordered our rings yesterday.  I feel like I’m so behind on so many things! πŸ™‚

How is everyone else doing/ feeling??  Excited?!

Post # 34
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
iheartuhoney:  My ring is in, I don’t have Fiance ring yet. It’s more than we had to spend so I’m selling a few things and buying it to surprise him. He just wanted to get a cheap tungsten on etsy, so I’m hoping he’ll be surprised on the day.

We need to get him fitted for his tux. I still need to find a dress for my Maid/Matron of Honor, we have to do pre-marital counseling this weekend.

Besides table linens, things mentioned above, and any sort of a honey moon/mini moon I think we are done.

(he proposed June 13, so I feel pretty accomplished for planning it in less than a month)

Post # 35
8 posts
Newbee

1.  Barb

2. Kelowna, BC Canada

3. Garden wedding

4. Native American

5. Light and Dark Blue

6. Gardens, Victorian

7. Quiet, Gentle, Funny

View original reply
together420:  

Post # 38
2251 posts
Buzzing bee

Name – prefer to keep private

where: New Jersey

wedding ceremony : Also New Jersey

Theme – us getting married

Colors – ivory,  blush,  magenta

Venue: gorgeous Greek pavilion,  ceremony outside by the fountain, gazebo and gardens.  Reception inside – beautiful ballroom with exquisite chandeliers. 

Fiance – loving, kind,  generous

I can’t wait!  Congrats to all brides to be! 

Post # 39
2251 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
together420:  I’m sorry your boo is not doing well.  He will get better soon,  and you guys will have fun at your wedding,  no matter when it would be. 

Post # 40
2129 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
together420:  Nooooo I’m sorry πŸ™ I hope your Fiance gets well soon. I was so looking forward to your recap. Are your vendors working with you regarding refunding your deposits? Sorry if I’m being too intrusive don’t answer if you’re not comfortable.

Post # 41
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
together420:  So sorry to hear your Fiance is not well and that you had to postpone    I hope he gets well soon!!   We are dealing with a similiar situation as my FI’s father is extremely ill.  I think his family will still ask us to have the wedding, but its hard to tell what the next few weeks will bring.

Post # 43
2129 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
together420:  Ok, that’s great. I hope your Fiance is all better soon. 

Post # 44
262 posts
Helper bee

OMG my wedding is in less than a week!

Post # 45
48 posts
Newbee

Well bees! We did it! Congratulations to everybody, if you have any sneak peak pics yet please share!

Heres one for us.

The topic ‘September 5, 2015 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors