(Closed) September 6th, 2014 Bride!

posted 5 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
3969 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

This was our first choice, but can you believe it, back in February 2012 it was already taken, so we settled for the 13th! But it’s a great date! You’re lucky your anniversary is a weekend!! Ours wasn’t a weekend plus we were worried about the weather on that date, so we made a new anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@emorelia:  That was our choice but we thought friday would be better since it is small wedding!  congrates!

Post # 5
30 posts
Newbee

@emorelia:  HEY DATE TWIN! Laughing

It’s not official yet – we haven’t actually booked anything….but we are shooting for Sept 6!  We actually got to this date a pretty random way, not nearly as romantic as your reasoning.  We wanted an outdoor ceremony and early Sept has the absolute best weather here in SF…and tomatoes are in season! (Told you it was random)

@love108: I can’t believe it was already booked two and a half years early!  That’s crazy!

Post # 6
154 posts
Blushing bee

Date twins!!!

Our venue had may long weekend or sept 6 open- we chose the option that gave us more time and less chance of snow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 7
67 posts
Worker bee

Funny story – my original date was 9-14-13 but I didn’t pay my venue deposit in enough time and they replaced me with ANOTHER bride who was wanting that date. In South Dakota that’s prett common, except at the place I was looking at getting married at – its not a common ceremony/reception location. So we rebooked for 9-6-14 and got our vendors that we already booked to switch dates. 

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee

That’s my date as well! Just booked the venue and ceremony site so it’s official!

Post # 10
148 posts
Blushing bee

Same date here! Only thing booked so far is the photogrElster.  Am I the only slacker?

Post # 11
489 posts
Helper bee

Ooohh we’re out by a day! We’re Sun the 7th instead ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Congrats on picking a date! x

Post # 12
1284 posts
Bumble bee

@emorelia:  MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  I could not be more excited!  I wanted the 20th originally and everyone else talked me into the 6th – better weather, a holiday weekend so extended travel time for guests, and a SMOKIN’ deal at the venue because it’s a holiday weekend.  They didn’t have to twist my arm too hard!

I’m so jealous it’s your dating anniversary as well!  TOOO perfect.

Post # 13
117 posts
Blushing bee

@emorelia:  That’s our date too! I can’t wait ๐Ÿ™‚ wish it was sooner though, I am so impatient 

Post # 15
441 posts
Helper bee

My wedding was suppose to be yesterday, but the whole week leading up to the wedding my fiance was in the hospital. We just got out Friday, so I had to cancel our wedding. After talking to our vendors, the only date they had availalbe for 2014 was September 6th. We had been engaged for 2 years (with August 17th as our date) so its going to be hard to get use to being a Septemer 6th bride! But heres another DATE TWIN!

The topic ‘September 6th, 2014 Bride!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors