(Closed) September 7,2013

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Me! I’m getting married September 7th! I’d love to compare notes.

Post # 4
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park

Make that triplets!!! I am getting married September 7th too

Post # 5
33 posts
Newbee

me too! I am from the UK.

Only 228 days to go!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m September 7 too!

We have the hall for the ceremony and reception booked, bridesmaids gifts purchased, DJ and photographer/videographer found.  Little odds and ends like guestbook, card box, garters, ring bearer pillow.  Next in line is dress hunting (end of the month) and cake tasting…looking forward to that one!

Post # 8
38 posts
Newbee

I’m Sept 7 too! All the way in Australia.

Yay for us!

Post # 9
565 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park

Is anyone else still dress shopping is it just me?

Post # 10
132 posts
Blushing bee

I am also getting married on Sept. 7, here in Austria/Vienna.

I found my dress one month ago. But we are still looking for our cake and flowers.

ALAWI

Post # 11
23 posts
Newbee

Sept 7th in Wisconsin! What are you ladies giving for bridesmaid gifts? Also, what songs are you ladies using for your walk down the aisle? I have been searching for something other than the bridal march.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

@adriskill:  ME TOO! September 7th in New Husband. Outdoor/Backyard venue

Post # 13
551 posts
Busy bee

@adriskill:  I still have SO much to do! We have our venue (my future in-laws home!), photographer, band, some rentals, some accessories, and my gown is arriving this week. I have done a lot of research on florists, caterers, and officiants but have yet to sign any contracts. In early April, I have an appointment for my bridesmaids to select their gowns. I still have a LOT of rentals to coordinate as we are having an outdoor wedding at a private home.

@MandasAnnie:  For our favors, we are planning on keeping it simple & renting a photobooth for our guests. For my bridesmaids, I plan on ordering necklaces with a gold chain and tiny silver initials and will put together little kits with chapstick, gum, and little necessities to get them through our wedding day. I have also seen very cute robes on Etsy!

Post # 14
52 posts
Worker bee

September 7th, Miami! So far we have the ceremony venue (museum), reception venue (restaurant), photograper (friend of the Fiance whom he went to film school with), and one of my BFFs who is a part-time pastry chef will be making the cake!

Still trying to decide on bridesmaid dresses, wondering if their shoes should match, etc. I’ve also yet to see any invitations I like. We need to find a vendor for chair rentals for the ceremony too (and decide on ceremony decor).

I’m thinking of doing necklaces with the infinity symbol (found on etsy), as bridesmaids gifts. The Fiance and I got inifinity symbols tattooed on our ring fingers the day after he proposed, so it would be special to us.

Post # 15
156 posts
Blushing bee

I’m September 7th too 🙂

I’m DIYing a lot as well, started early so hopefully it won’t be too overwhelming closer to the date!

Post # 16
242 posts
Helper bee

September 7th date twins. I’m working on honeymoon right now. Can’t decide on Jamaica or cancun

The topic ‘September 7,2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors