(Closed) September 8th is 100 days away!!!

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I can’t believe it! It seemed like it was so far away, now it’s right around the corner.

Post # 4
412 posts
Helper bee

I just came on here to post the same thing! I can’t believe how fast it is coming! So much stuff to do still!

Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee

Ahhh!!!  I need more time lol!  So much left to do! 

Post # 6
111 posts
Blushing bee

EEEK! So excited! And freaked out…just realized how long my to do list is (and for some reason it keeps growing, not shrinking)

Post # 7
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OMG…tomorrow means 99 days, so we’ll officially be in the double digits. WHOA.

Post # 8
1093 posts
Bumble bee

Ahh! We’re in the homestretch, ladies!

Post # 9
1400 posts
Bumble bee

OMG!!!!

Ha, I got on here to post this and saw you beat me to it! I can’t believe it! So much to do! Working on invites now. Have you guys all already sent yours out? I didn’t realized I should be sending them already and now I’m panicking!

Post # 10
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Robin_Sparkles:  There’s still time! I did send mine out, already but I probably could have got away with waiting a few weeks. I think people are thinking “Oh, it’s still a way off, I don’t need to send my RSVP just yet”. lol 

Post # 11
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I remember getting to the 100 day mark! So exciting! πŸ™‚ time is going to seriously fly from here on out! just think tomorrow you’ll be in the double didgets! eeks! so exciting!

Post # 12
2106 posts
Buzzing bee

Haha I just went to the September 2k12 boards to post that we are now in double digits. Woo! 

@Robin_Sparkles You can send them out any time between now and the first week of August. Most Sept bees are sending theirs in mid/late June. I sent mine a week ago or so and I’ve already gotten 10 back. With the bridal party and parents, we have ~1/3 of guests confirmed… 31 out of 96. That’s why I sent mine early. That and like 8 of my friends are moving this summer and I wanted to catch them at their old addresses. 

Post # 13
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

:O how exciting!

Post # 14
412 posts
Helper bee

@Robin_Sparkles:  I will be sending mine out at the end of June. Etiquette says about 8 weeks before is good.

Post # 16
78 posts
Worker bee

How is everyone doing just 26 days out? πŸ™‚

I am equal parts freaked out and super excited !

The topic ‘September 8th is 100 days away!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors