- 9 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Hi, my fellow brides of September! I don’t know about you all, but I feel like I am in that awkward middle time where I have a lot of major stuff done, but don’t know if I should start on all of my small projects yet or not. Instead of listing all of the things we have/have not yet done (since we are probably all in different place right now and those lists could get really loooooong) lets talk about a few of the major things that might pertain to us at this point:
1. Has your dress come in yet?
2. Do you have your shower date(s) yet?
3. Do you know when you are doing your bachelorette party?
4. Do you have cake and flowers figured out?
5. Have your guys figured out what they are wearing yet?
6. Did you buy your wedding bands yet?
7. When are you planning on sending out your invitations?
8. And most importantly, have you found your fun dresses for showers/bachelorette party/rehearsal/etc??
1. no–I’m hoping it doesn’t take until August, but it might because it is a Maggie…
2. I have one shower set for the end of June, but I have a LARGE family and know there will be at least one more, not sure when.
3. Bachelorette party–I want to do the Sat before my wedding so that my Out of Town BMs might be able to make it, but not sure.
4. Cake-sister is doing, and we have ideas but that’s about it. Flowers-moms are doing but we still need to find our wholesaler.
5. Guys-we hope to find their tuxes soon. I know what colors I’d like and we know where we are getting them, just have to go do it.
6. Found band styles we like, hope to buy semi soon.
7. We want to send invitations around 10 weeks before the wedding, because we have a pretty large guest list to figure out for seating, etc.
8. I have gone on a dress shopping RAMPAGE lately and I think I found dresses for all occasions. If you have not done this yet, then enjoy! I had a blast picking these out!!
I just thought it would be nice for us all to kind of check in. T minus less than 6 months!! Woo!!