Post # 1
Were hitting the 100 day (or LESS!) mark! How exciting! So, what’s on your June “To Do” list?? Mine are mostly the little details:
-Bridal party gifts
-2nd Gown Fitting
-Choose/create Wedding Thank You cards
-Decide on reception lighting
-Finalize Music Playlist to give to the band
-Champagne tasting 🙂
BTW-I love seeing what other September 2010 brides are doing now so I know if I forgot to do something!! You ladies are so helpful!
Post # 3
Let’s see…this month I need to:
*Schedule and have my first dress fitting
*reschedule my bridal shoot-oye, long story!
*Pick up my great grandmother’s diamond that I had reset
*Give all the groomsmen their tux info
*Research donating money and figure out how we’re going to incorporate that as our favor
*Make sure my bridal party has all their dresses, shoes, etc.
Post # 4
its coming up so fast – 14 weeks! AUGH!!
-first dress fitting
-schedule bridal and groom pics
-organize wedding day transportation (AUGH!)
-send groomsmen their info for tuxes
-check on Bridesmaid or Best Man accessories
-finish buying all the vases for teh centerpieces
-bridal party gifts..
so much to do!!! so little money and time lol
Post # 5
1. Finishing addressing invites and prep for mailing.
2. Order vases and runners for centerpieces.
3. Begin dress alterations (very minor so I want to wait till the last possible second)
4. Order shoes (I already have 2 pairs but neither is going to wor)
5. Create all reception paper needs (cards for guest book, labels for favors, signage for around the venue)
6. Order earrings & wedding bands (I’m procrastinating on both)
That’s it! Yea!
Post # 6
1. Make a final decision of centerpieces and work on them (I flip flop WAY too much!)
2. Put together invites and start addressing them
3. Create music list for DJ
4. Create list for photographer of who we must have pictures with and what types of pics (photog’s request)
5. Sign a contract with a florist and pick bouquets (we’re halfway there)
6. Finish bridesmaid’s gifts, MOB jewelery and my jewelery
7. Work on menu cards, escort cards and any other paper products
8. Collect jars/vases and candy/nuts for sweet/salty buffet bar
9. Maintain my sanity…
And my dress still hasn’t come in yet! So I figure my first fitting will probably be this month – oh and now I need to make a decision of whether I should do a veil, birdcage, or just fascinator (which Maid/Matron of Honor will make fascinator)
Post # 7
I saw 100 days in your post RedVelvet and my stomach flipped!!! My June list:
- address and mail invites
- Finish creating stationery (menus, programs, etc)
- Finalize late night buffet with caterer
- Find out if my dress is in yet and go for fittings (yay!!!)
- Start having a serious look at honeymoon bathing suits (boo!!!)
- Keep working hard with Jillian Michaels 😉
- Book hair and make-up trials
- Start working on music list for DJ
- Start working on ceremony stuff for officiant
- Keep bugging Fiance to order my stupid wedding band
- Get him sized and order his off Etsy
- Book rehearsal dinner restaurant
- Book day after brunch restaurant
Totally agree with attempting to keep my sanity. I felt like I was pretty far ahead…. until now. LOL!
Post # 8
Oy, I was avoiding this post because it scares me to think how close we’re getting. We have to:
- book our honeymoon (yeah, I know…it’s FI’s job, so I’m leaving it to him)
- hire ceremony musicians
- make an appointment for my first dress fitting in July
- send invitations to the printer and then to the calligrapher
- work on our ceremony/vows
- order wedding bands
- order shoes
- finalize flower designs (I’ve gone back and forth like a million times on two or three different designs)
- figure out our favors
And I’m sure there’s plenty else that I’m forgetting…
Post # 9
Gah, I can’t believe it’s June!!
This month we are:
- Taste testing our food (today!!!)
- Purchasing our rings
- Making our favours (bookmarks)
- Music selection for the church
- Music selection for the partay
- Reading selection for the church mass
- And possibly my first dress fitting at the end of June/beginning of July (gonna crank it up at the gym til then lol)
- And turn 28 at the end of the month 🙂
Post # 10
@bakerella: I’m working hard with Jillian Michaels as well!!
Post # 11
September 18th here, new to this site!
My dress is being altered as I type and first fitting is June 15th.
Im making my own flowers and invitations, looking good considering Ive never done this before.
Im going to read other posts and see other ideas but Im pretty much in control of things, for now. LOL
Im having a simple yet elegant ceremony, close friends and family:) Look forwarding to getting to know all of you.
Post # 12
i cannot blieve that we are almost at the 100 days mark. there’s still SO much to do. at least the BIG stuff is done.
we need to:
-finalize and book our honeymoon
-DIY projects: aisle runner, flower basket, unity candles
-address shower invites and wedding invites
-schedule appt with alterations lady (only adding cups, american bustle, and a lil bit taken in at the hips)
-write up and print out day of schedules for all of our helpers/vendors/wedding party
Post # 13
-Order my cake, YEAH! i still havent done that!
-Order our rings!
-Get a garter set
-Get together centerpieces
-Pay for our vacation home we will be renting (Destination Wedding)
-Gather addresses for invites and start filling them out and stamping them!!
Post # 14
wow bees!! I can’t believe it is already June!!! Time is flyinggg!!
On the agenda for this month:
-finish assembling/addressing invitations and hopefully sending out last week or first week of July
-pick out our baker (i’m still undecided about cupcake vs. cake (looooong story))
-food tasting/logistic meeting with our venue
-hair/make up trials
-pick out bridesmaid gifts
-go over paper details (program/escort cards)
hmmm, i’m sure there’s more but that’s all that comes to mind right now…good luck girls! we’re almost thereeee!!=D
Post # 16
I’m mainly doing random stuff . . .
We just finished labeling & stamping our invites, in preparation in July to mail them out.
We’re in the process of cleaning & peeling labels off the jars/bottles we’re using for centerpieces.
Finalizing designs on programs, and choosing ceremony music to include on the programs.
Get misc knick knacks we want at the reception, like a menu chalkboard.
so, just little stuff, that will hopefully keep our workload low in the coming months. We’re pretty calm here in my household.