(Closed) September2013 wedding

posted 6 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We’re doing purple and orange in September, but I’m doing the muted shades of both.  A friend of mine just had a gorgeous wedding using peacock colors (teal and a burnt orange) if you’re worried about the coral in September.

Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee

My wedding is on the same day in SC, but we are Georgians too :). We are doing a pale bluish green (j crew dusty shale) and coral. So obviously I think your colors are great!

Post # 5
424 posts
Helper bee

My personal opinion is that you can pretty much get away with any color in September! I am getting married the end of September and my bridesmaid dresses are a deep wine color (similiar but darker than J.Crew’s spiced wine) dress with blush and ivory flowers. I think teal and coral will look great!

Post # 6
1144 posts
Bumble bee

Yes, love that color combo!

Post # 7
99 posts
Worker bee

we have decided on blush pink and charcole grey. simple yet vintage and elegant

Post # 8
178 posts
Blushing bee

@kimk01:  yay date twins!!  I too coral this colors, and being I’m from the pacific NW, if the weather doesn’t cooperate, I may have yucky weather or really great summer weather, and I’m still going with my neutrals and light green/coral/teal combos! 

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee

@kimk01:  Congrats to you and the fiance! Our wedding is the week before in NC on the seventh. I’m originally from Atlanta,GA what part do you live in? I think those colors you chose are pretty and would look great outdoors!Laughing

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

We’re doing copper and purple. Mainly purple, but our arrangements are copper wire trees with amethysts. That sort of solved the color decision problem. I’m using tans as well because who knew how hard it is to match shades of purple together???

The topic ‘September2013 wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors