(Closed) Set our date! 9/20/14

posted 6 years ago in September 2014
Post # 3
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Congratulations, girl!!! Setting the date is so exciting, and it lets you get started on the official planning! It sounds like you’re in great shape already with your reception venue and photographer — two of the biggest and most important components! We had a longer engagement too, which allowed us to book things early, and it felt so good to be able to book some of those more important things in advance. 🙂

Post # 4
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats! Our venue is booked too. Isn’t it exciting to have the date be official? I’ve already started playing with ideas for the save the dates… my Fiance likes to joke that everything will be planned and done by this time next year. 

Post # 5
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Congrats!  We also booked our venue (they have a 2 year waiting list).  Our date is 9/27/14.  Your date will be here before you know it, time flies.

Post # 7
19 posts
Newbee

I almost feel like a slacker here for not booking anything yet! Lol I have been doing research on different places and such but nothing set in concrete 

Post # 8
93 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married the same day!!! we got our first choice for venue and second choice for photographer so Im glad I started planning when I did!!

Post # 9
367 posts
Helper bee

Hi date twins! Provisionally booked our venue – just waiting for the paper work to arrive so that we can pay the deposit. Found the caterer and photographer too – want to book both this week! Only other thing on my immediate to do list is to book the registrar! So excited! xxx

The topic ‘Set our date! 9/20/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors