(Closed) Shades of Pale Bridal & The Little Velvet Box- SHARE your dresses!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Mrsgurzakovic: I have found nothing of real reviews. there has been one user named USAANDKSA that talks about shades of pale on every thread saying she bought a dress and they are awesome but never posting photos. I was going to buy my dress from them but decided against it because there are no real reviews. Also, there fb page used to show every comment left by other people but it is now hidden??? Makes me worried since fb is there ONLY storefront. Also, I was able to come across two comments before it was hidden and both customers were asking where their dress is because their weddings were coming up soon. Makes me nervous. I went with jasmines bridal because they are legit.

Post # 4
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@ajswedding:  i agree, i was just about to order from shades of pale, they have beautiful gowns on their fb, but NOO reviews except from usaandksa, which is probably someone working for them. Any bees out there purchased a dress from them, please post pix, thanks

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@ajswedding:  

@Shugurl:  I was thinking the same thing, but then I read this thread: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/anyone-else-waiting-for-their-china-dress-to-come-in  so she might be an actual costumer after all 😉 I wrote her a pm asking if she’d share some pictures but so far havent got a response. I’m not sure whether I should order from them or not because I already bought a dress from china (dressilyme) and although the quality of the dress is really good, the fit is awful and it cant be altered to fit me perfectly! Shades of pale has been very helpful so far, sending me pictures of the different fabrics they use etc. but I’m just not sure how comfortable I feel sending 550$ to a company that doesn’t even have an address… Undecided

Post # 7
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Lilly87:  I asked if I could pay half and send the balance when I get a photo of the finished dress. Amalia didn’t have a problem with it.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsACarpenter:  They offered me the same thing and I think I’m gonna give it a shot!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

shades of pale, I orderded my wedding dress and veil. They packed my dress samll bag and dress had lots of rinkle before two days of my wedding. They forgot to send me the veil. They didnt finsh to hem a dress, but they sent me. I brought my dress to alternation and cleaning. When I saw the dress first time, I was so sad. I shouldnt have bought the dress from Shades of pale. I asked them to back to money becasue i didnt get the veil. They never asnwer to all my emils. 

Post # 10
174 posts
Blushing bee

Just got photos of my dress last night. See comp photos in my gallery. Hope it fits. I ordered too big just in case.

Post # 12
174 posts
Blushing bee

I got my dress just a over a week before my wedding, but I learned that several people did not receive their dresses. Im extremely pleased with the gown and LOVE IT. Not sure if I would take the chance on ordering from them unless you have alteast a year to get your dress and you tell them that you only have 4-5 months. Atleast that way you know where you stand and if they can come thru.

Keep in mind that only a few people that work there speak english and the communication is not always consistant. The best time to contact them is late at night, after 10pm est.

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I received my dress two days after my wedding and I did not receive my veil with the dress. I had to go and buy my dress the day before my wedding. The dress that I did receive from Shades of Pale is very pretty and they did a gret job replicating the San Patrick.

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

The topic ‘Shades of Pale Bridal & The Little Velvet Box- SHARE your dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors