(Closed) Share a deal!! My OOT bag find!! $ 1.00 !!!!

posted 8 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
1106 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Those are SA-WEET!!! Thanks so much for sharing ;]

Post # 4
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m using the same ones! Only I wanted all in the same color so I went to EVERY SINGLE dollar tree in my area and scooped up all the pink ones!! They are awesome bags too!! Super durable and big!

Post # 5
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

oh my gosh! thank you so much!!!!

Post # 6
3281 posts
Sugar bee

I cant find them! what section are they under???

Post # 8
3281 posts
Sugar bee

Ahahaha sorry! I totally didnt see that link. After seeing this post I went to dollar tree and cleaned them out lol

Thanks again!

Post # 9
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Thank you for sharing the link! Amazing!

Post # 10
2407 posts
Buzzing bee

Thanks for sharing! Those are very cute. And the price certainly doesn’t hurt!

Post # 11
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

soo cute — and I am soo sad they are all sold out  : (  hopefully they will restock

Post # 12
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I saw these in the store the other day. That is a great deal.

Post # 13
2006 posts
Buzzing bee

Target has really cute beach totes in there “dollar store” that would be perfect for Out of Town bags! They are actually 2.50 a piece but too cute 😀

PS. I’m pretty sure they have a bunch of different options for the lining fabric.

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

@MrsPinkPeony:

FYI:  you can purchase any item from dollar tree online and save all that driving around.  Just jot down quanity you want. the SKU number and order online the exact

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

If you don’t have a dollar tree near you, and don’t want to buy the multipack online, I just found totes for 99 cents online at cheaptotes.com!!

http://cheaptotes.com/reusable_tote_bag.html

They have a promo bag that is only 89 cents too. I haven’t ordered them yet, but I am going to be ordering the one from the link in red. My colors are brown and ivory, but for a fall wedding, and for it being in the hotel, I think I can stencil on a fall leaf theme and make it work.

Hooray for good deals. 🙂

Post # 16
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

FYI…the sunscreen in the picture with the tote from the Dollar Tree is only a buck as well. We’re having a destination wedding in Punta Cana so we’re putting sunblock in the Out of Town bags. I ordered it right off their website. It was great considering how EXPENSIVE sunscreen is…

The topic ‘Share a deal!! My OOT bag find!! $ 1.00 !!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors