(Closed) Share your 0.60-0.69 carat diamonds!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 92
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2018

My set! My center stone is 0.6 carats, VVS and G color on a size 5.5 finger. 

Now, ladies, I’m debating whether I should reset my ring from a halo to a cathedral style setting with pave? Need some help! 🙂 

Post # 93
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

0.66 Tiffany setting. Finger size 5.25. The wedding band isn’t mine, still trying to find “the one”.

Post # 94
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Here’s mine – I do think it’s a really tasteful size for smaller fingers (size 3.5-4ish). I also love that it didn’t break our budget, so a choice we are very happy with! 

Post # 95
3040 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2006

Mine is a .63 princess cut. We just celebrated anniversary #12, so I’m in the process of deciding on a custom moissanite ring. Size 7.5 finger for reference.

Post # 96
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
DogsAndWine :  Ooh where is your setting from? 🙂

Post # 97
930 posts
Busy bee

It’s the Tiffany classic setting 

View original reply
katyacat :  

Post # 97
1224 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
seawavediamonds :  Please go away.  If these women wanted a halo, they all have the internet and and would have found it by now.  More importantly, these ladies do NOT need a halo to “make their rings look larger.”  These sizes were chosen on purpose and look perfect on them.  Going larger is not a priority or desire for all women.  Plus, sizes in this range are a perfectly acceptable size in the U.S., considered huge in other countries and quite expensive.  

Post # 98
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
newbeegirl : newbeegirl :  honestly i would say don’t touch it.ive just had my ering altered to raise the setti ng as I was worried it looked too ‘flat’ next to my wedding band. I’ve had nothing but issues but the main thing is as soon as I had it back i felt bad i changed what my husband gave me. It was no longer my original engagement ring and i am sentimental. plus yours is lovely as it is

Post # 99
1630 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
littlewhale :  I completely agree with your advice. Thank you for sharing your experienced, personal insight. I have decided my engagement ring will stay untouched, I wouldn’t want the proportions to change, nor lose the sentimentality! Instead, I think I’m going to work toward getting a diamond solitaire as I’ve always loved/wanted a solitaire and then I can get the larger diamond I’ve been pining for ☺️

Post # 100
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
newbeegirl :  Others may disagree but I am sentimental and don’t like change much I guess. Tomorrow im dropping my ring off to be reset in the original mount . The jeweller who made the alterations said he can amend the prongs and tighten (as diamond is a bit loose and prongs aren’t evenly spaced) but the jeweller we originally got the ring from said if you keep cutting prongs and manipulating them it’s a bad idea as they will never be as strong and could break in future so I’m spending £400 to get a new one made:( he offered to buy the old platinum back for £100 But I’m thinking of keeping it because it’s the exact metal the diamond was on when he proposed haha. That’s how sentimental I am. Lol. Just what to do w ith the old metal… new ring maybe 

Post # 101
120 posts
Blushing bee

Center stone is .625 ct round brilliant cut with double cushion halo

Post # 102
157 posts
Blushing bee

The set i considered once upon a time! 0.6ct on a 4.75 finger. 

Post # 103
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

.64ct on a 4.75 finger. The band is about 1.8mm. I think it’s the perfect size! Second pic includes my wedding band.car_2

IMG_1863_3

Post # 104
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Mine is a .60 with the heart shape prongs on a 3.75 finger

The topic ‘Share your 0.60-0.69 carat diamonds!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors