I always have the best ideas about being petty but I don’t think i ever actually do most of them haha.
I did have my horrible cousin roomate whose awful boyfriend would come to stay and eat all my stuff and use all my things in our bathroom. Every time he came to visit I removed every single item of mine from our bathroom. I also purposely removed my ps3 from the tv in our shared living area and back into my bedroom simply because i hated them both and knew they used my PS3 to watch movies on. Hate them.
– When they got married I got them the cheapest thing on their registry just so i could say I did, but i really didn’t want to get them anything. LOL.
-My other roomate would always dim the lights in our shared kitchen area, but whenever she did that it meant the switch at the other side of the room didn’t work so you had to walk across the room in the pitch black to un-dim the lights. One day I had enough, took my shoe and broke off the tip of the dim switch so it always stayed on bright. Super petty. Kitchen light wasn’t dim ever again haha.
-My cousin would never contribute to cleaning the household. So when i washed our bathmats, or kitchen dish towels i would always use her laundry detergent to do it with. lol.
– My cousin who never cleaned one time put up a big fuss about cleaning the dishes in the sink once. All of the shared dishes the roomates used were mine. She always stole all of my coffee mugs and would leave them around in her room so no one could use them. She complained about the dishes, so I went downstairs, cleaned all my dishes and moved all of the dishes I owned out of the communal space and into my own personal cubbord so only I could use them. She then had to go get some dishes to use from her parents house. Not sorry.
my best ideas I never did.
– Had a horrible asshole ex that used me basically. I seriously considered purposely signing him up for any magazine that specifically was about something he was insecure about just to mess with his head. I imagined I would sign him up for magazines about, balding, erectile disfunction, family magazines, anything he wanted and didn’t have, or was insecure about. Never actually did that.
– I am prepared to be petty to my almost ex BFF from high school if she doesn’t get her shit together and be happy and present for me when it comes to my relationship and engagement coming up etc. At this point she is randomly jealous and being a selfish asshole. Ive been there for her through every relationship she ever had, i finally get one and she suddenly started being mean. I will be in her area next month and am trying to make plans to see her and talk it out. If after a heart to heart with her, she is still a jerk im gonna have to cut her out, and my email telling her off will be SUPER petty because of how hurt i would be about it.
– I always wanted to be super petty and not invite my aunt and uncle and cousin I hate to my future wedding. Just to show them they can fuck off, and because I hate the idea that after how they have treated me and the family they have no consequences. Id love to not invite them to my wedding to remove any appearance of me having a relationship with them. Like if i don’t invite them, they can’t pretend with the rest of our family that we have any sort of relationship. We will see if my mom lets me do that when i do get married lol.