(Closed) Share Your Blog – December 2011

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 48
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@MsFrancez

I’m from Puerto Rico and in a science field as well ^_^  can’t wait to see how your wedding turns out, where in PR are you having it?  

Post # 50
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Being Mrs. Burns is is a mix of makeup stuff, recipes, completing my 101 in 1001 list and a bunch of other random nonsense. Really no theme going on. Stop by and check it out please! 

Post # 51
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Corazon_de_Melon:

OMG a Fellow puertorrican bride.. you’re the first I’ve met!

We are having the wedding on the western part of the island in the town of Aguadilla, just about 15 minutes from where I grew up.

I can’t wait for the next 6 months to just be OVER so I can enjoy my wedding!

Post # 52
51 posts
Worker bee

@MsFrancez:

Awesome, I am from Camuy, living in Hawaii now, and got married in New Orleans exactly a year ago… wish I got married in the island though, maybe our 10 year anniversary will be there ^_^ Good luck on your wedding planning! And enjoy every minute of it! It does go by so fast! I am following your blog ^_^  

Post # 53
217 posts
Helper bee

@Corazon_de_Melon:

Happy Anniversary! My dad is from Camuy, so I visit my grandparents there all the time!

Good to know someone is following, should motivate me more to keep posting until the end.

Post # 54
51 posts
Worker bee

@MsFrancez:

Thanks!! My husband is deploy but we will be celebrating soon when He returns!  

I know the feeling, but keep on writing its a good way to vent and get worries out of your mind… We’ll keep in touch! 

Post # 55
337 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Here is my blog! I’m hoping to submit my application to be a blogger bee in the next couple of weeks!

http://love-his-love-the-most.blogspot.com/

Any feedback is welcome!! Oh, and followers are nice too! I promise I’ll return the favor 🙂 

Post # 56
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay!

My wedding blog – I’ve started in on some DIY projects, although I’m mainly failing to accomplish anything. I’m trying to execute a wedding taking place 24 hours away from me, while I’m in a town with no such thing as a craft store.

This is my regular blog, all about our day to day life in rural Northern Ontario. I’m doing WEverb11 through December along with posts about prepping for a Christmas celebration that’s taking place three hours north of the northmost termination point of all Ontario highways. Good times!

Post # 57
524 posts
Busy bee

fairytaleconfession.blogspot.com

Fairy Tale Confessions

Post # 60
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just started my wedding blog yesterday. Our wedding date is June 16, 2012 in Vermont.

http://www.TheKovacsFamily.com

I’m looking forward to looking at everyone else’s blogs and getting inspired!

Post # 61
5518 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2019 - Paris, France

The topic ‘Share Your Blog – December 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors