(Closed) Share Your Blogs – August 2011

posted 7 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Tattoos&Lace is where I blog. I’ve found my dress and currently shopping for bridal party attire. I’m going to be starting DIY projects soon and Mr. Tattoo will be designing all of our paper needs. He’s also working on the wedding tattoo and hopefully I will be starting that in Jan. I don’t have captcha on and seriously is the best part about leaving notes! Stop over! I’m thinking about having a giveaway for when I reach 100 followers. I’m at 92 now! Maybe I will give away a bridal tote bag or something. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope to see you there!

Post # 4
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Yay!!! Blog time. Mine is http://www.musingsofamodernbride.blogspot.com. I am still on the hunt for a dress and planning out our decor. I have a billion DIY projects lined up that i plan on starting soon. Stop by and say hi!

Post # 5
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

honeyoats22.blogspot.com

This is a blog about random wedding inspirations and tracking my own wedding planning process. The wedding theme I’m attempting is vintage inspired elegance.

I write tutorials, link to tutorials, post inspiration photos and photos of my own.

Post # 6
566 posts
Busy bee

Stop by and check out what I’m up to in my wedding planning journey. http://www.heartsandwhimsy.blogspot.com

I’m still trying to figure out what Alice in Wonderland characters I want to incorporate in the wedding. Say hi if you stop by!

Post # 7
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

My Blod is titled, “Isn’t this thrilling?”

http://www.athrillingadventure.blogspot.com/

I’m super new to blogging. I could really use some advice, comments, followers!?!

Check out my post about my proposal story cuz it’s a pretty good story ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
44 posts
Newbee

Here’s my blog A Green Eyed Bride… wedding is in t- 109 days! Come on over and visit my blog!

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

No Impact Bride is a new wedding blog dedicated to ethical & eco-friendly weddings. We offer daily inspiration and guidance for planning your wedding and making it as green as you want it to be! 

http://noimpactbride.com/

At the moment we are actively seeking submissions for real weddings, engagement sessions etc… 

Also, if you’re interested in guest blogging then please get in touch! 

[email protected]

xoxo

Chamonix

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

My blog started as a wedding planning blog and evolved into a “first-time teacher, new wife, new city”-type blog and evolved yet again.  It’s mostly about home improvements and design now ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out The Beginning..

Please follow and comment and give me some feedback!!!

Post # 12
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

mspandask.blogspot.com

Its still pretty new but I try!

Post # 13
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

afantasywedding.blogspot.com

An off-beat, low-budget wedding full of DIY’s, a few tutorials, and tons of photos!

We’re hoping to get a house before the wedding, too, so I’m sure if/when that happens, that will end up on the blog, as well!!!

Post # 15
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

my blog is more of a collection of all the inspiration I have found and DIY ideas. Since we have just started planning (yes I know we are getting married in March) its very light on details of our own wedding.

If you just want picture inspiration I’m your gal! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for posting eveyone I’ll be checking out all the Bee’s blogs!

Post # 16
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My blog on outfits for work that are both fashionable and work appropriate.  I love feedback so please stop by!

CUBICLE GLAM

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – August 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors