(Closed) Share Your Blogs – February 2011

posted 8 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Tattoos and Lace is where I blog. We chose a venue, photographer, color scheme, attended a bridal shower, picked a dress, and currently figuring out how to incorporate this next step in our lives with a tattoo. I’m also coming up with DIY projects and will probably start in the next couple of months once we figure out what we want to do. Check me out! NO CAPTCHA! That means you can leave a note without learning a different language to confirm it. That’s like the best part. ^_^ Can’t wait to find some new blogs to read!!

Post # 7
2829 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

House blog which I have currently been neglecting due to wedding planning [we’re flipping our house ‘cos we’re crazy like that].

Art, writing & photography blog which has also been gathering dust due to some wedding plans

I’m not going to bother posting my wedding blog right now because it is basically just for my fmil to keep up with what is going on in my crazy bride brain, and likely nowhere near as awesome as all you lovely ladies planning blogs 🙂

Post # 9
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Mine is mostly a wedding blog, but since we’re moving this weekend, there’ll be some posts abouts settling in together. I also reserve the right to include the occasional recipe or other rambling.

http://andsomethingpink.blogspot.com/

Please visit, follow, and leave a comment. I’ll do the same for you!

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Here is mine: small desires

It’s a personal blog, and really a place for me to upload and share my photos. 🙂

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Here is my blog.  It is all about planning our semi-destination wedding and our puppy who is chronically sick or accident prone (hence LemonPuppy)

http://thelemonpuppy.blogspot.com/

Please stop by and let me know what you think!

Post # 12
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I already follow some of you but I just added the ones I dont to my reader 🙂

My blog is Suburbian Bliss – it is a Newlywed blog involving whatever I think of in life. I have recipes, Etsy finds, restaurant reviews, and more. I would love for you to come check it out – its only 2 months in the works but I have got a lot of posts up and hope to continue it as much as I can!

Post # 13
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

First Comes Love – the wedding is 2 months away I will be wrapping up DIY projects and beginning recaps. Eventually my blog will turn into an everything blog moving away from the wedding.

Post # 15
2313 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Mine is The 24 Year Age Gap. I write about being a young mother, and my family, and right now I’m writing about a trip I took to India. 

Post # 16
3601 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

I blog over at Life in White.

I talk about the wedding, of course. Stop by, I’d love to have you!

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – February 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors