(Closed) Share Your Blogs – July 2015!

posted 5 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 16
Bee
182 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
iarebridezilla:  Can I just say that this morning I started reading your blog, and im litterally in tears cracking up. I needed this laugh this AM!

Post # 18
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
Mrs. Walrus:  Yay, I’m so glad you like it! My goal is always just to make myself laugh (I’m narcissistic like you wouldn’t believe) so it’s always nice to know I’m not the ONLY person laughing at my own blog ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 19
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Wedding-planning blog: [content moderated for violation of TOS]

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee

I am just starting out as a wedding & event planner and have just started blogging with my two ventures….

[content removed for TOS Violation – Self Promotion]

Post # 21
4028 posts
Honey bee

http://www.lifeonadiscount.com — The purpose of this blog is to not only motivate myself to stay on track with paying off $65,000 in debt (accrued through student, mortgage and car loans), but to also share with others how my husband and I stay motivated by still enjoying and living life through strategic discounts, one day at a time.

Please feel free to check it out and leave feedback in the comments section!

Post # 24
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My blog is called Mommy, Can I Lick the Spoon? It’s a baking blog with all my baking and cake decorating successes and fails. And the baking I do with my 2 toddlers ๐Ÿ™‚

mommycanilickthespoon.blogspot.ca

Post # 25
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
Red Poppy:  Congrats on your move! I’ve lived all over NJ, so if you have questions, let me know!

Post # 29
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
iarebridezilla:   “I would like to eat my placenta immediately, raw.” OMG! I was just reading along giggling here and there and then I got to that sentence and totally lost all sense! I was laughing so hard that my dog started barking. Gosh, that took my by surprise! Too good!

The topic ‘Share Your Blogs – July 2015!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors